Thread
Printable Version

New VIPTV.NET launched!

Viewing Log

Does anyone else have a problem with their Viewing Log? Mine only shows the last 16 shows watched, and the option to search the Viewing Log no longer exists. I have no idea what episode I am on for many shows... :/

Has anyone had any luck getting tv shows to play on iPhone 6 os10.02 using Safari? This Used to work perfectly on old sire. 
It gave errors earlier but now, no error but it just keeps spinning & spinning and no tv. Help!

No - I can't view on iPhone or PS3 (my usual way of viewing). Hope I'm not being charged points for my attempts, but as I can't view my profile either who knows!

On PS3 you can't view the top / side menus.  Stuck on "Loading the player" continuously...

I hope he adds film trailers after the free period as there was no way I would of watched Sausage Party on another site without one

Reply 84#84 codebreaker's post

I surprised you would watch that even after the trailer i tend avoid animations

Reply 85#85 bala's post

I do usually but getting me laughing at the potato cursing after being pealed and about to be boiled was hilarious

The timeline/toolbar at the bottom of the screen has lost its 'auto-hide' function in full screen mode. It tries to auto-hide, but pops back up immediately, so it flashes on and off...on and off...on and off, at a 2 second cycle rate.  Needless to say, this is a real buzzkill having to watch a show or movie with that toolbar always visible on screen, cycling on & off And no, my cursor is not hovering over the timeline/toolbar (which would normally suspend the auto-hide function). Once again, this problem only occurs when you watch in 'full-screen' mode.

i just look at my viewing log it seems the log records every time you pause the video and duplicates it

Scorpion 3x04

Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:10 am Timed Service
Gotham 3x05 Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:42 am Timed Service
Gotham 3x05 Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:27 am Timed Service
Westworld 1x03 Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:12 am Timed Service
Westworld 1x03 Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:51 am Timed Service
Westworld 1x03 Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:30 am Timed Service
Westworld 1x03 Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:28 am Timed Service
Westworld 1x03 Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:13 am Timed Service
Arrow 5x03 Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:52 pm Timed Service
Arrow 5x03 Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:28 pm Timed Service

I never need to reload any of these episodes but log records every time you pause a video

YAY I feel like I might be needed around here again.. For those new people that I have not met, I am Dan AKA Dognxtdoor. I will pledge this to you that your concerns are being heard, and I will work with the mods that you know and love to communicate them to LBJ and make sure they can be addressed as soon as possible. Please do not feel you are being ignored, I believe this is some of the normal hickups from such a major change. I also feel that is why there is a free period in place to make it less painful of a transition. That being said, please keep expressing any new concerns or issues here. I cant wait to chat with each of you, I have mostly stayed back as I was not really needed anymore. However, I helped with our old java site before viptv, and then with viptv when it went live soooo long ago now. I agree there are alternatives, I also use kodi, netflix, and hulu, however we all know why we come back here, which is the quality of the videos, and the long term low price of almost 14 episodes per us 1 dollar. The comparison to something like AMAZON or other Pay per show sites is episodes being 1 dollar or more per episode. Even getthing 4 or more episodes per dollar is still reasonable as that can be almost 4 hours of streaming depending on the show for 1 dollar. Also there is no reason so search multiple apps and sources such as you do with kodi. Thanks for your time and patience.
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

Reply 89#89 dognxtdoor's post

Hello Stranger

hello bala...
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

Reply 89#89 dognxtdoor's post

I feel that the best feature of the old site was the recently released and see more sections with the most recently released 100 episodes (top left corner)... Now it just looks messy like a free streaming website with no order whatsoever. I also suspect most users already have a preferred app or website they use for streaming movies and I wish the focus had remained on making TV SHOWS more easily and readily accessible. I just don't see any upgrade being made here - there is nothing appealing or convenient about this new layout!

I also liked the old page where is showed a list of the latest updated episodes. I would always just check that page to see if there were shows that I was interested in.

Old Vs. New Site

After being a member of VIPTV for some time now, it is disappointing that these site downgrades were made in the name of customer service. The fact is that jumping to charging double as much is a huge increase. I am not saying that prices should not arise after time to compensate for expenses, if increased expenses do occur. However, I agree with a previous poster that a majority of us already have a movie site, and really liked this site for it's shows. The light background and arrangement of shows is a huge quality decrease. I really miss the expandable list of updated shows. Taking this away will cost the site money in the way of less views. I also have qualms with the new video player. The old player had the ability to pause and queue a video, however now this player has a limited queue. WHY? Those of us that travel have limited access to wifi and loved being able to play - pause - n queue so that we could enjoy playback at a later time without wifi. You state that you have the first 3 episodes free and free movies for 40 days. If history of this site tells us anything, it is that anything that is "free" is always temporary and that will not last too long. That is not a justifiable compensation for a huge hike in prices and a loss of a service we have all grown to love. Please work diligently to fix your errors. I am no feeling this change, nor do I think a majority of your viewers.

Quote:
Originally posted by lbjedward at 21-10-2016 03:58 There are still some work need to do, like adding all free TV shows. Yes, it's always in effect.

Am I right in thinking we will have to wait for the free movies to end before we get the free TV shows back as it's already been two weeks since your post

Reply 95#95 codebreaker's post

it was my understanding first 3 episode of every show of every season will free from now on. That was change made to free shows for this site. Free movies will be old movies ?.

Reply 96#96 bala's post

I thought he said we offer more free TV shows and first three episodes of each seasons of every tv shows for free so where has he hidden the more free TV shows

Reply 97#97 codebreaker's post

Beats me but free movies will distract everyone until december still wish he keep them free until end of the year .

Reply 98#98 bala's post

With already having a place to watch movies I'm only watching them as a way to test it on all my devices but I need to get back to the TV shows as I'm getting to far behind

Reply 99#99 codebreaker's post

I thought you given up trying to catch up i am annoyed every year how netflix keep adding new shows to the list 'The Crown ' will release 10 Episode tomorrow . [ Last edited by bala at 11-3-2016 21:15 ]

Thread