Thread
Printable Version

New VIPTV.NET launched!

Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

I'm lucky I'm good for a while as I have over 5000 points

On a different note: The site looks pretty but it is now harder for my mother to read and she has to physically get out of her chair and squint at the tv screen to be able to read the thin font. Would be nice if there was a skin for a dark background with bold white text. [ Last edited by woothdye at 10-21-2016 15:51 ]
Irony. Yummy and delicious like cake.

Quote:
Originally posted by gdi3 at 10-20-2016 21:01 Is the site actually fully completed becuase I cannot get any TV shows to play. [ Last edited by gdi3 at 10-20-2016 21:23 ]

Is not that hard to read previous post before asking a question that was already answered.

In post #55 Ibj stated that there's still work to be done

Reply 62#62 Milks26's post

Actually it is. The last comment I have seen by LBJ is on page 1 stating that the site is back up. Didn't see any other post by LBJ stating that it's not all completed. Obviously, hence my question. Try not to be so rude next time you reply to a paying customer's question.

Reply 54#54 lbjedward's post

Hi LBJ Have tried using Ctrl F5 but still cannot get the player to load. Only for TV shows, I don't have a problem loading the movies. Thanks for any help.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-21-2016 04:34 The 50% increase along with the drop in the amount of points you get for 100$ is a double blow as you've lost 700 points before you watch anything and your only going to be able to watch half the show ...
10 Years fixed price for episodes is very generous considering most other websites increase the price every year to deal with cost .

cant get this to work on chrome at all for multiple show just wont load......... certain shows work and other hell no

Reply 56#56 lbjedward's post

Tv shows still aren't loading... Even when using the ctrl F5 trick as suggested above. Shame you changed the way the latest updated shows function works. It was a lot easier before!

Reply 61#61 woothdye's post

Same here i have over 10,000 points i am good for a while but i agree why don't they change background to black like the old site the white is a eye sore . I think movies should be free until end of year also how much will they charge for movies 5 Points or 3 Points ?

Reply 67#67 tinkerbell648's post

I am having problem with tv shows. The movies seem to work fine but i can't watch any tv episodes

Site background

I must say I do prefer the darker page of the previous site, as I am light sensitive and now the screen is just to bright and white, can you not have a vote to see if users prefer the darker screen or the white and then do accordingly?

Reply 70#70 mytai's post

And the black certainly looks classy and was different to all the other sites that have TV shows online.

Using Waterfox (64-bit version of Firefox), trying to watch tv shows.

Player loads up, but when you actually hit the "play" button, just get this error:

"Error loading playlist:  No playable sources found!"

-Az
http://www.asbrand.com

Reply 56#56 lbjedward's post

When you said its always in effect, were you talking about the Amazon gift card point exchange?

I realise this is a business, but the change in the number of points received for exchanging $100 (from 2000 to 1300) will probably stop me using the site once I use up my current points.

I could cope with the increase to 3 pts for viewing a show, but both changes makes it not value for money anymore.  As I'm in the UK (with rubbish exchange rate due to idiot Brexiteers) whereas in June I could watch 15 episodes per £1.  If I bought points today it would get 5 episodes per £1.  

Even if I ignore the exchange rate and do the calculation is dollars, the site is massively more expensive.  From 10 episodes per $1 before the update to 4.3 episodes per $1 afterwards.  

This site always represented a cheap, convenient way to watch US tv shows (not interested in movies).  I'll probably be more selective with what I watch and run my points down, using free alternative sites wherever possible.

I wish the site good luck though - you've always treated the customers with respect, provided a good service, and the site mods have always been great to deal with.

EDIT - rereading Milks post #62 above - maybe the attitude of mods is also going downhill. Doesn't bode well for the site.
[ Last edited by minkeygirl at 10-21-2016 03:27 ]

I don't like the new site at all, it looks like a word document with text dumped all over it. There is no link to this forum, no search in viewing history so takes ages to find what you are looking for. Things just seem to be all over the place! The old layout was perfect! Also not happy about the increase in price, I wouldn't have minded if the shows went up to three points if we were still getting the amount of points for our money that we were before as said above. I have used this site for years and years because of the quality and reliability of the service but with free alternatives such as kodi and showbox I think you may lose a few customers. Please bring back the black and old layout. If it ain't broke don't fix it! ????

Reply 70#70 mytai's post

agreed, I can't navigate with all the white...it's so much harder to see and so far I haven't found a single thing I'm looking for. I have faith in VIPTV, I believe they will work out the bugs but I do hope they listen to our concerns. As for the price increase? well I guess it's good that there is Hulu and Netflix to soften the blow on older shows. I still love this site and will stick it out for the time being.
Things Change

Question about finding things

With the old model we were able to login and see what updated from the day before. I do not see that now but I could be looking in the wrong place or more accurately not know where to look. It's just a suggestion but perhaps it would be helpful for those of you who are truly in the know about the new set up would make a thread explaining all the changes and how to navigate. It's not as self explanatory as one might imagine. I realize everything is brand new and even the moderators are learning the ins and outs but we the people/customer need some guidance
Things Change

Having the movie's free until December is great and I guess he will use the same points allocation as the other site being between 2 and 4 points depending on the year

PS
Or even 5 points it the other similar site is linked [ Last edited by codebreaker at 10-21-2016 21:12 ]

Questions

I still have not heard definitively if we can still purchase points with Amazon. I don't like that there's no link to this site anywhere. And I have another concern. I use the site for watching tv shows. I liked being able to get on and see which shows were most recently made available. I honestly don't care what's popular. I want to know what I missed from last night. I have seven kids. And my life is crazy busy. I don't have time to make a list of what was on last night. I'm all for change but some of the changes have not made it easier. I hope that can be corrected.
Mom to 7 by day, TV addict by night.

Secretly waiting for the Doctor.

Reply 79#79 annebasso's post

Totally agree with you! It's all jumbled up and all over there place. Doesn't seem like anyone is going to address our concerns! 7 kids my lord, for the sake of ur sanity I hope they fix it soon x

Thread