21 12
Thread
Printable Version

This Weeks TV Schedule up to Sunday, October 23rd 2016

This Weeks TV Schedule up to Sunday, October 23rd 2016

Ok so the new site is up ... but cannot find a link to this Forum from it and cannot figure out how to find the latest updates.

I'm lost

It's going to take me a while to figure out the new site. I wish there were separate pages for updated shows vs everything else but I'll find my way... Cheers!
Things Change

Reply 6#6 gdi3's post

I know...no link to forum like before...bummer
Things Change

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Trying to do the daily updates is going to be hard with only the last six showing, I had to compare last weeks update and search the rest to see what else had been added

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

You need to update links from post 2 onward ( monday to thursday ) Friday links are fine

Reply 11#11 bala's post

You have got no chance as it was a mission to do today's and yesterday was just as bad with the site down

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

I had a feeling you were going say that the question will you continue with this -your dedication with numbers of years you done this was impressive. With current change to the site i am probably going using this topic to catch up on this week shows .

Reply 13#13 bala's post

I was catching up nicely until the change and now I've missed a couple more days doing all the new show topics and catching up on all the comments

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Within next two week it will die down, the first few days it's busy once members get used to the system they simple cope.

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Even the massive new show updates links along with any link ever posted are dead but if we go back to just the text rather than a link would be better than nothing

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

i was hoping once they updated the site episode updates would go back to normal

Girl Meets World 3x15 aired 14th October but has not been updated yet. I hope it will be added soon as I look forward to it each week.

21 12
Thread