38 12
Thread
Printable Version

VIPTV.NET will evolve soon, please exchange your remaining F$ ASAP

VIPTV.NET will evolve soon, please exchange your remaining F$ ASAP

VIPTV.NET will change its format and look in coming days. After changed, VIPTV.NET will stream movies besides all current TV shows.  New VIPTV.NET  is much friendly for mobile devices, which can stream on your computer, laptop, iPhone, iPad and Android phone easily.Members don't need to exchange F$ to pts any more due that you can buy pts directly on site now. Thanks to new updated VOD system and HTML5 player, you will get better viewing experience than before.  Thanks for your continuing support and enjoy your watching!

And due that we will not use F$ any more, members please exchanged your remaining F$ asap. We will compulsorily exchange all remaining F$ to pts in a certain ratio when new version site launched.

We keep improving services for you.

Reply 1#1 lbjedward's post

This sounds great and as it's coming up to your 10th anniversary this is a nice surprise

I really hope you tell us more about all this exciting changes since a lot people will have questions . I have loads of questions but main one will both site be active during the transition like we had when you swap realplayer with Flash? Will Movies and TV show be one site or two different sites ? Will we get test it out before the launch ?

F$

Hi, I just sent some funds over using paypal, I did not see this post until I came to note on the other thread that I have sent some money. I am unable to write on the Super big offer post. Can you credit my payment? It was £23, I hope it's not too late.

Reply 4#4 mytai's post

I'm unsure as to why you couldn't post in that thread. I checked, and it doesn't appear to be closed. Your payment will be fine. It still takes time for the credit to be applied to your account - up to 8 hours.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Please fix the problem with the Exchange F$ before the upgrade. I bought 20 points, and when I keep trying to exchange them on VIPtv it says that I don't have any. So I go back to this site, where it clearly says they are there. username: drtlcastle If this will not be fixed before the new site then I would like a refund. Thank you.

Reply 5#5 Waterlilybarb's post

Thanks for your reply, when I go to the super big thread it states that it has been "sticked" whatever that means it does not give me the option of posting or replying.

Reply 7#7 mytai's post

It was closed by Admin a few days after this post started

Paypal credit

Hi I sent my payment at Sunday 20:58 GMT and it's now Monday 16:07 and funds have not been credited to my account, can I have some info please? How much longer? I'm going cold turkey here!!!

Reply 9#9 mytai's post

You have to take into account the time difference as Admin is based in China and working on the new site he may be busy but you could always email him a reminder

Reply 10#10 Jim's post

I was told it would take up to eight hours so I waited, is admin the lbedwards? I don't use this forum much.

Reply 11#11 mytai's post

Yes his email is LBJedward@gmail.com

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

hello, I know there was a mssg from Lbjedward about viptv changing and that everyone should convert their Fs to points. Can I still buy Fs by sending the Amazon gift card or has that been scraped now? I don't have anymore points and I would love to buy some. Thanks

Hi when exactly is this change happening.

Reply 13#13 kemo's post

Send an email to LBJedward@gmail.com and ask him as he's really the only one who can answer that. Thanks.

I thought you saying VIPTV.NET will change its format and look in coming days meant that but as it's been over a week perhaps it should of said weeks instead of days

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

"Coming days" can be used as an expression to mean in the near future. I didn't take it to mean actual days from the post, since the post asked members to exchange their F$ ASAP.

Reply 17#17 waterlilybarb's post

I changed my F$ that I had for year a couple of days after he finished editing his post

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Good idea. We haven't been given a launch date for the new format.

Reply 19#19 waterlilybarb's post

With some of the movies on his other site being down I'm guessing that's where vip will get it's movies from

38 12
Thread