Thread
Printable Version

Buying F$

Buying F$

Hello, I tried to buy it but, do you have an option for Paypal? Have a nice weekend everyone. Sue

Reply 1#1 suehello's post

Yes, there is a Paypal option. Please see post #1 here.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

credit card payment not accepted

HI, I am a regular viptv.net user. I have frequently purchased F$ but my debit card transactions are failing today. I cannot see anything different in my application and I have no problem with my debit card anywhere else. Can anyone fix this? Thankyou. Fiona

The credit card gateway has been having a lot of problems the past while. We have other (better!) methods of purchasing points as laid out in post 1 here

Thanks...

Hello everyone, Thanks for reply. Now I would like to change password. Could someone tell me where could I do it? Have a nice week everybody and see you soon. Bye bye!

Password change...

Hello again, Sorry to still bother you about that matter, I asked a few minutes ago for password info... I have just made a search on the forum and found an answer from Barb about it. In case, here is the info Barb gave. For for those who read it and need it too: 1-) "CP Member" on top at he right of this forum 2-) Select "Edit Profile" 3-) Select "Login Forum" P.S.: Change will be made here, in this forum, and for the loggin to the "viptv website" too... Bye bye.

Reply 4#4 shinny's post

Hello, Thank you for posting the answer...only problem is it is saying I don't have permission to look at that post. Is there any chance you could cut n paste it into a reply here? Many thanks

Reply 7#7 laclique's post

Unfortunately, until we hear back from Admin, we don't know if the offers in that post are still valid, so we can't post the information. We will keep members up to date, as we get more information. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Buying F$

I am having trouble with credit card payment. Please advise.

Reply 9#9 Leah's post

If you read the other posts, you will see we are waiting to hear from Admin about payment options. Until then, I can only advise that you wait.

We've had an update from admin. The previous offers still stand. Please see this thread: VIP TV Points - How to get them plus extra!

Thread