Thread
Printable Version

VIPTV Site not loading

Reply 20#20 shinny's post

Yes, it has been escalated higher up the Telstra chain so all I can do now is hope and wait that it will be fixed.

We are having the same issue. Are in Australia and are with Telstra. Have tried using the VPN Hola. It lets us load the page and open a show and click the play button and then nothing happens. 

Reply 22#22 tmbetts's post

Only thing I can suggest is to get onto Telstra and ask them to fix it. Have asked a few friends here to try the site and none with Telstra can get onto it but others on Optus etc can. The issue happened sometime late Friday night/Saturday morning 27 or 28 May.

Same Here :(

Same here guys down south... no luck at all...... Keep us posted

Reply 24#24 gerijones's post

I've just tried it now and it seems to be working ... maybe Telstra has fixed it.

Reply 25#25 gdi3's post

YAY! I hope they have, and that you can continue to access the site.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 25#25 gdi3's post

Ours still won't load. What did you say to Telstra when you spoke to them?

Reply 27#27 tmbetts's post

Nope - it worked on my mobile today and at work on my work computer but not on my home computer. By the way, have you recently been given a Gateway modem by Telstra?

Reply 28#28 gdi3's post

Yes have the gateway modem with Telstra....... and what do you know..... can get it on my phone when not connected to the gateway....... WTF

Reply 29#29 gerijones's post

Yes, I rang Telstra this arvo and told them I could connect at work using mobile and laptop but cannot connect on either while at home. They seem to think it could be the Gateway firmware or some software upgrade they made to the modem on Friday night. (I had the Gateway modem installed over a week ago and no issue with connecting to Vip site until Saturday morning). So they will either fix it remotely or install another (new) modem. Suggest you call Telstra and log the issue with them. phone 133 933

Reply 30#30 gdi3's post

Slowly but surely seems like you'll get this resolved. Very annoying though. Thanks for be updates.

Reply 30#30 gdi3's post

Ahhhh.... super thanks for the info. Will get onto it ASAP....

I use a VPN service called Private Internet Access.
It's a paid service which anonymizes your web traffic by using proxies in many countries
Irony. Yummy and delicious like cake.

Reply 30#30 gdi3's post

I don't have a Telstra gateway. It's not your modem. My guess is they have a blocked port or something. It probably occurred while they were trying to fix some other stuff up they've had lately. I'm routing my traffic through California US at the moment and because they can't tell what my packets contain, short of blocking all my internet traffic, they can't fully block my traffic

Reply 34#34 woothdye's post

Wow thanks..... Success Was talking to telstra yesterday and no luck lol.... but you really helped a member out both you and gdi3, so many thanks

Reply 34#34 woothdye's post

Back on board. Thank you so very much, Woothdye!

I just regained access to the site as well.

I am with telstra also and lost access last Friday.

Unable since 27th to play any programme.

I can get on to the site and can choose what i want to watch but it does not respond! Any ideas?? I am watching on a Mac as always. Its the same if i try an connect with my phone.

Finally fixed where I live in Nth QLD

Reply 39#39 woothdye's post

and it's broken again

Thread