21 12
Thread
Printable Version

Waiting on points

Waiting on points

I sent payment via amazon 2 days ago and still no points and have contacted the admin 3 times with no reply?  Feeling frustrated, been a member for over 5 years> I wish I could just buy points with my cc like a used to and have them instantly.  Surely you can come up with an alternate system that doesn't make your members wait for days??

Reply 1#1 rowena's post

You should send an email to LBJedward as he's the only one who can help

I have sent 3 email already

Reply 3#3 rowena's post

Did you include your user name here

I'm in the same boat and am REALLY frustrated. I paid on the 15th and have had no reply to my email (yes, I did include my username). Grrrrrrrrrrr...........not. cool.

Yes I  have now sent out 4 emails with my user name.  I have always paid by credit card and points were instantly put into my account until that stopped working.  Was told that buying through amazon was much better but its been over 48 hours and still waiting???  Surely there should be a better system in place.

I think they should have a guaranteed time frame for $exchange/credits. If they go over the time period we should get double points :O)

Reply 6#6 rowena's post

I have just sent an email to LBJ asking about the delay. Hopefully that will help speed things up. I'm sorry for the delay.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thanks for trying :O) I'm still waiting-hopefully he'll get your email....

STILL have no points added!!!!!!!!!!!! This is really ridiculous. Am I the only one? I don't understand...

Unacceptable

So another day has come and gone with no response from the admin, and no points added...  ????????????????????

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!

LBJ where are you?

Reply 11#11 rowena's post & #12 acmegirl's post

I'm very sorry for the delay. I haven't heard back from Admin either.

I appreciate your trying...

What the what? Has someone checked his house? Maybe he's lying at the bottom of a staircase

I'm finally good to go. Thanks.

Hello, I am sorry for this issue. Some message were blocked by GWF in past four days and I apologized on delayed response.
Don't worry your payment. If you did receive your F$ for any kind payments that we failed to credit your account. We will add compensation to your accounts.
I apologized on this matter again. It's out of our control but we didn't recognize this error timely. In addition, we never lie since our site was set up almost ten years ago.
 I have sent messages to all affected members whoes accounts were not updated in time. Please check out. If some mebers still didn't receive their F$, please send your message to LBJedward@gmail.com(now I use a VPN to access it)
We keep improving services for you.

Reply 17#17 lbjedward's post

Thanks so much for taking care of things.

So just out of curiosity, how long is it supposed to take to get your f$ ?  I paid through paypal.  I don't have any left right now, and this is the first I've heard of having to pay this way.  I actually do prefer paypal, but would like to know so I don't wait until I have none left  Thanks

Hurray, no waiting, just got them

21 12
Thread