Thread
Printable Version

This Weeks TV Schedule up to Sunday, November 22nd 2015

This Weeks TV Schedule up to Sunday, November 22nd 2015

Project runway Finale and antm

Hey,

has project runway finale part two and antm episode 13 aired in the us yet. I don't want to google it in case i accidentally find out spoilers. If they have please please upload asap I can't wait to see the conclusions.

Thanks

Reply 5#5 zoeandthomas's post

The members do not provide the uploads. That is up to Admin and the upload team. We, the members and moderators, have absolutely zero control over when episodes will be added, nor the sources used. Sometimes there is a delay in adding episodes due to them having issues finding a good quality source. The episode will be added, but I, nor any other moderator or member, can say exactly when that will be.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Was hoping supergirl episode would be added

Reply 8#8 bala's post

With them skipping episode 4 and releasing episode 5 you can understand why it's not been added

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 11-19-2015 21:26 With them skipping episode 4 and releasing episode 5 you can understand why it's not been added
Ok didn't realise that so what will happen next week will air episode 4 or 6?

Reply 13#13 bala's post

From what I read 4 but lets wait and see

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

can't believe this year is almost over

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Looks like it's all back in order with the release of episode 4 this week

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

That's great

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 11-24-2015 08:20 Looks like it's all back in order with the release of episode 4 this week
Found the reason
Quote:
When CBS chose to hold "How Does She Do It?" in favor of an episode that didn't feature a series of bombings after the attacks in Paris

Thread