Thread
Printable Version

Bought F$ but no points are showing up in my viptv account!!

Bought F$ but no points are showing up in my viptv account!!

What do I do if I bought $30 of F$ and no points are showing up in my VIP TV account

Reply 1#1 SMBKingston's post

Send an email to LBJedward@gmail.com the site's administrator with all the pertinent details. [ Last edited by Milks26 at 11-7-2015 20:27 ]

Reply 1#1 SMBKingston's post

I deleted the other thread you started about the same thing since Milks26 has already provided an answer. Just for future reference, there is no need to start multiple threads. All of us moderators are volunteers. We reply as soon as we are able to. If you don't hear back from Admin within 24 hours, please let us know.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

tv vip

I still haven;t received my points been waiting for a week and I have e-mailed the admin

Reply 4#4 jazzy's post

I'll send him an email. Occasionally, member emails get mistakenly routed to his junk folder.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Hello,
I am sorry about this issue, Paypal changed its policy since November and we can not receive some messages from paypal since then. 
We have changed our primary email address and hope that this will not happen again.

All affectted members have been credited F$. If you still didn't receive F$, please send me a message to LBJedward@gmail.com
We keep improving services for you.

Thread