Thread
Printable Version

Quantico (ABC) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Quantico (ABC) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Quantico Premiered on ABC on Sep 27, 2015

A diverse group of recruits has arrived at the FBI Quantico Base for training. They are the best, the brightest and the most vetted, so it seems impossible that one of them is suspected of masterminding the biggest attack on New York City since 9/11.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Quantico Here

1x10 Quantico

This has been most surprising series for me because when i saw the promo i actually thought this would be the first show to be cancelled but the fact that more episode are ordered is a good sign.

I really like this show and the fact like all character were hiding secrets was very amusing consider FBI vetted these people and still allowed them to FBI trainees ? I realise this is a tv series but anyone with common sense would think this would be crazy.

I liked that we learnt most of the secrets about each one of character throughout each episode but we still not 100% sure who was responsible Simon was obvious suspect but he admitted he planned it but wasn't responsible was interesting but him getting kidnapped at end did look like he was tell the truth.

What a way for Shelby to find out she been conned

Is anyone actually watching this ?

I started to watch it and I'll probably watch the rest when the final has played, I'm just not good with these kind of shows that keep you waiting.

The part I watched was actually really good and well thought out. I don't really see how they can make more than 1 season, but I liked the idea.

Reply 5#5 kellemanske's post

I Agree i be curious how season 2 will be

Thread