Thread
Printable Version

Tba project runway

Tba project runway

Hi there, i just tried to watch the new episode of projekt runway on viptv, but it wont play. In the title for the episode it says "TBA". Any idea what is wrong? I also tried watching and old episode of project runway, and it is also NOT Working.

Reply 1#1 Lisbeth1980's post

I just checked it, and the newest episode is now working. You didn't specify which other episode you tried to watch, so I can't check that one. I'm not sure why it wouldn't play for you, but you have 24 hours from your initial attempt to watch the episode & not be charged again. You may want to check out our Error Report thread to see what information we need in order to check any reported errors.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Project Runway

I've got the same issue on Project Runway same episode. Left a post on Error Report if you can help please..

Reply 1#1 Lisbeth1980's & 3#3 aisa27's posts

Had the initial poster mentioned what type of device they were using, it would have been more helpful. I saw your post in the Error Report thread and, unfortunately, there must have been some updates to the site because as of today, it doesn't work on my Android with Jellybean 4.2.2. I'm not sure if the techs will be able to make any changes to amend that.

Hi again,

I am using my iPad, and this morning(Living in Denmark) it is still NOT Working. It seems like i can't watch anything from viptv. I am not getting a "play-symbol" and therefore i can't press play :-(

Reply 5#5 Lisbeth1980's post

If you had read my 2nd post (the one directly above yours), you would see that the site has had some changes within the past 24 hours or so, making it incompatible with some mobile devices. I have left an inquiry in Site Management, and am hoping for an update so we can let members know why they can't watch on their devices. Unfortunately, I have no more information until Admin lets us know. In the meantime, you can request reimbursement for the lost points by sending a PM to lbjedward, since it is not your fault that you can't play the videos. Hopefully, Admin will either post an answer to my query, or make a post in the forum about the updates to let people know if the issue is permanent or just a hiccup.

edit: I suggest if you want to try and test to see if it's working again on your device that you do so with free episodes. I have sent an email to Admin, and am awaiting a reply.

[ Last edited by waterlilybarb at 9-13-2015 17:48 ]

Reply Lisbeth1980's & aisa27's posts

The issue seems to be fixed now, as some have posted they can now use their iPad for viewing again. I tested on my Android phone, and it's working on that as well. Please let us know if you are still experiencing any problems.

Posting schedule

I have been with you guys for 6 or 7 years and most shows get posted within 24 hours of airing. I noticed Project Runway in particular seems to be about a week behind air date....is one week the current expected posting time?

Thread