Thread
Printable Version

Blindspot (NBC) General Discussion (Spoilers)

2x12 Devil Never Even Lived

Having to decide whether to send Roman into the field to go undercover was risky but shooting Kurt and Edgar did look authentic and I cant believe they lost the explosive

2x13 Name Not One Man

What a way for Kurt to discover Shepherd's true identity and she paid his school tuition fees,  the girl escaping on the bike was predictable but they were lucky they found out her target in time

2x14 Borrow or Rob

Kurt being Rich Dotcom's plus one date was amusing and shooting him to save him was understandable but what a shame he was already shot

2x15 Draw O Caesar, Erase a Coward

Weller pairing himself with Roman I thought would be dangerous but Jane and Zapata walking into an ambush was surprising and Marjory and her men taking Weller and Roman out was impressive but what a cliffhanger with Kamal's life on the line

2x16 Evil Did I Dwell, Lewd I Did Live

Nas being able to stop her attacker was impressive but killing him before he talked didn't help with identifying who was behind it and Edgar dodging a bullet with his drug test was lucky, Patterson figuring out she had been bugged was incredible but leaving it in play was a great idea and another cliffhanger was surprising

2x17 Solos

Jane and her new flame Oliver being held captive was expected after last weeks cliffhanger but Oliver being the target was a surprising twist and the whole team being served should be interesting

2x18 Senile Lines

It certainly first looked like Eli was responsible for Amber's death especially as everyone from the foster home had disappeared but the kids being used as guinea pigs was sickening and Roman making sure the kids were safe was great

2x19 Regard a Mere Mad Rager

That high-stakes scavenger hunt was a little over the top but the fact two died over the rubik's cube was crazy and freezing Shepherd assets was a waste of time but putting a phone in the van was a sneaky way to track it, where were the others when Tasha got arrested

2x20 in Words, Drown I

I should of realised Tasha's arrest was planned but having to break Devon out of prison was a risky move and you just know Parker isn't going to talk without being tortured, Roman memory coming back about who wiped his memory was predictable

2x21 Mom

Patterson getting the warning to evacuate the other building was lucky as there wouldn't of been any survivors and Sandstorm fooling them into evacuating was impressive

Thread