Thread
Printable Version

Blindspot (NBC) General Discussion (Spoilers)

2x02 Heave Fiery Knot

There was a rush to try and stop the corrupt DEA agent from selling stinger missiles but who he was selling to was unbelievable and setting up another agent was devious but saving that plane as a team was a close call

2x03 Hero Fears Imminent Rot

The taxi bomb seemed to of gone off prematurely as the passengers had barely got out before it exploded and so much for Jane trying to save Jeffrey's life but Kurt putting on the bomb vest while trying to stop the bomber was one hell of a risk, it's nice to see Patterson slowly moving on with his life

2x04 If Beth

Patterson joining the rest of them at the gala was great and her high tech purse was amazing but she was lucky Kurt got there when he did, the attacker being a woman was fascinating as she was well equipped and trained but being CIA was a surprise

Reply 65#65 codebreaker's post

I am just glad she got to reunited with her daughter

2x05 Condone Untidiest Thefts

I'm glad Patrick came good after having his handcuffs removed and Allison took a hell of a risk going on the mission being pregnant but she was lucky it was only a leg wound

2x06 Her Spy’s Mind

I'm glad Robert wasn't put off by Patterson calling him David and Zapata helping Reade out of a sticky situation was nice considering she's not sure if he's guilty

2x07 Resolves Eleven Myths

Rich hacking the FBI from Kurt's place was a little arrogant but it was obvious he needed help from them and the shooter going after him in their building was unbelievable but Patterson being his downfall was great and I'm not surprised Reade was questioned after that murder

2x08 We Fight Deaths on Thick Lone Waters

Weitz returning was awkward with him having a vendetta against the team but with Weller and Jane going missing during an undercover operation was bound to make thing worse, who would of thought Zapata helping Reade would put her own life in jeopardy

2x09 Why Let Cooler Pasture Deform

I knew from the start Jane being left alone for five minutes was a trap but allowing her to warn them of the impending attack was devious and I have suspected Robert on and off for a while and no wonder he forgave Patterson so quickly after calling him David

2x10 Nor I, Nigel, AKA Leg in Iron

Roman being on the loose without his memory was dangerous and without Jane they wouldn't of known Patterson was in danger but Robert making a fool of Kurt was amusing

2x11 Droll Autumn, Unmutual Lord

You can't blame Jane for passing the buck on who wiped Roman's memory and having to work with the CIA to stop a deadly bombing was unfortunate as it was also the guy who tortured her, the son dying during surgery was tragic as his father refused to help with the bomb's location

Thread