Thread
Printable Version

Blindspot (NBC) General Discussion (Spoilers)

1x08 Persecute Envoys

The cops being killed by a couple of their own was disturbing but their captain also being involved was surprising

1x09 Authentic Flirt

David going on a solo mission to win Patterson back was a little reckless but getting killed was a surprise and Jane going undercover with Kurt was interesting

1x10 Evil Handmade Instrument

Patterson wanting to stay on the job after what happened to David made sense as going home alone would of been tough but her bluff was an impressive way to get her to talk and getting his killer was quick, what a shame Kurt missed the kidnapping but at least someone has her back

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

I wasn't paying attention to the time when I was watching on TV, and initially thought it ended at the kidnapping. I was yelling at the TV (as I'm wont to do when things happen in my shows that I don't like), then realized there was still more of the episode. I was glad it didn't end at the kidnapping, but I still wanted more show. lol
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 27#27 waterlilybarb's post

Ending on the kidnapping would of been a blow for a winter finale but I won't miss her kidnapper

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

I'm glad he's gone. I didn't like that particular part of the story. I definitely would have been ticked if we were left completely hanging. As it is, I hate having to wait, but it makes me want to know more, so I'll be tuning in when new episodes are aired.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

This has now been added to the VIP site

1x11 Cease Forcing Enemy

Patterson being interrogated was sad as she had lost her boyfriend and finding the plane and passengers still alive was a nice surprise but the way Patterson helped them land the plane was awesome

1x12 Scientists Hollow Fortune

What a shame they couldn't save Charlie but his mother loosing him again was a double tragedy and Jane was right about not letting them take him he would still be alive

1x13 Erase Weary Youth

Jonas retuning after they suspected there's a mole within the FBI's New York Office was understandable but letting the team know they are all under suspicion wasn't helpful and I wasn't surprised he was the mole but glad Jane killed him

1x14 Rules in Defiance

The door knocking leading to a gun battle was surprising and loosing Zapata after sending her undercover was unfortunate but what a great result

1x15 Older Cutthroat Canyon

Who would of thought a painting featuring one of Jane's tattoos would be worth so much but being hoisted from a art gallery and leaving a bomb behind was unbelievable, the killer escaping the second trap was impressive but them all falling for the trap on the boat was disappointing

Thread