23 12
Thread
Printable Version

Dark Matter (SYFY) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Dark Matter (SYFY) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Premires 12 June 2015

The six-person crew of a derelict spaceship awakens from stasis in the farthest reaches of space. Their memories wiped clean, they have no recollection of who they are or how they got on board. The only clue to their identities is a cargo bay full of weaponry and a destination: a remote mining colony that is about to become a war zone. With no idea whose side they are on, they face a deadly decision. Will these amnesiacs turn their backs on history, or will their pasts catch up with them?

Show Site

Dark Matter - Trailer

pilot

I thought this was interesting.  I liked the twist at the end.  The young girl is the most interesting and the characters can be built into layers.....AS LONG AS syfy channel doesn't ruin it. Should be interesting.  We haven't had  a good sci-fi show in awhile...
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 3#3 arksongbird80's post

This show has potential but i thought it was prison ship since there are all criminals but the question now is what will they do?. Notice that young girl isn't on the database meaning she must be the in charge

Reply 4#4 bala's post

Not in the database, so she's a stowaway??

Reply 6#6 arksongbird80's post

Who knows but she seem to have some sort psychic powers

Episode 2

After discovering what they are i am glad they decided to right thing and give them weapons but to help was great

Episode 3

This was average episode but the fact they decided to rescue ship android was nice considering she was fixing the problem

Episode 4

All the character dealing problems was interesting

This has now been added to the VIP site

Episode 5

You just knew the abandon ship would have some sort virus on it but blow up the ship was right call.

Episode 6

This really gave us some insight into some character back story

Episode 7

It's never a good idea turn on an entertainment android without knowing where it came from

Reply 18#18 bala's post

Right!!   How funny that the original android was "jealous".   hahaha   I do love the little girls hair!

This show feels like they are trying to pack all the ideas into an hour.  The sexy robot idea could have carried over a couple episodes...

23 12
Thread