127 1234567
Thread
Printable Version

Supergirl (CBS) General Discussion (Spoilers)

2x21 Resist

Rhea opening fire on Air Force One was going too far and you cant blame President Olivia Marsdin wanting to retaliate but with Mon-El and Lana on board they have to save them first

2x22 Nevertheless, She Persisted

I had a feeling Rhea was behind Superman attacking Supergirl but her knocking him out was surprising and challenging Rhea to a ritual trial by combat is a suicide mission but the back up plan wasn't much better as it would drive the Daxamites off of Earth and you just knew Rhea wouldn't play fare

Reply 124#124 codebreaker's post

i really hope they do make this more darker than the previous two seasons

3x12 For Good

What a boring filler episode and seriously they still don't know their best friend is Reign?

On top of that, they managed to find other world killers at the end but have no clue about Reign?

This makes no practical sense on top of that, the vision Supergirl had at starts makes no sense either since she never seen a world killer.

I am sorry but I had t vent about this it ain't often I finish watching a tv episode and actually complain about these things. most time I would let this go but the amount of inconsistency in this episode really annoyed me.

127 1234567
Thread