127 1234567
Thread
Printable Version

Supergirl (CBS) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Supergirl (CBS) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Supergirl Premieres on CBS on November  , 2015

Born on the planet Krypton, Kara Zor-El escaped amid its destruction years ago with her famous cousin. Now at the age 24, she finally embraces her superhuman abilities to be the hero she was always meant to be

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Supergirl Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 12-24-2016 21:53 ]

i was debating whether or not review this as i watch this as soon as it was avaliable

Reply 3#3 bala's post

You not starting a topic on this as I've been busy was surprising

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

I was waiting for them to add viptv site before starting a topic.

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Now that would of surprised me as the next episode isn't going to be until November

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

We been here long enough to know anything can get added

Really quite enjoyed that. Trending #2 on twitter, worldwide, at the moment too. Lots of positive comments.

This has now been added to the VIP site

So what do people think ?

Reply 10#10 bala's post

it was okay, but they were trying to cram too much into 1 episode..
I'm not sure if I'm going to keep watching this. Never actually watched superman either.

Reply 10#10 bala's post

I didn't hate it but like kellemanske said, they tried to cram too much into the first episode!   I look forward to someone teaching her how to fight!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 12#12 arksongbird80's post

it's nice to see you lot agree with me about this , i didn't want to be accused of being sexist if i said this felt more like girly show than a show guys could watch . That's not really the point it's other stuff what matters which is content. As you lot pointed it was crammed packed.

• Should she have revealed her identity to that guy ?
  • Her step-sister works secret government company who track Aliens ?
  • Trying to rescue a plane with no experience it should of gone a lot worse

These were main point i didn't like rest was ok.

1x02 Stronger Together

Guess they really trying rush through this season since they really didn't even bother to slow down ?

Seriously using two grown man as your cheerleader team make me sick

Those male characters should give back their man cards

I just state my opinion i hate when i see women using men to make themselves look good.

Reply 14#14 bala's post

Hahahaha.  Bala that just cracked me up!!!   give back their man cards indeed!!!

Reply 15#15 arksongbird80's post

it really annoyed me that she needed 2 men to help her she suppose to be supergirl and she needed 2 men to tell her what too do?. Superman used his super hearing to rescue people why can't she ?.

Reply 16#16 bala's post

Well she's a lot more insecure and she knows she's not the original.  It's big shoes to fill with superman already out there overachieving.  I guess she needs justification.  

1x04 How Does She Do It?

This episode was postponed because it had bomb in the episode because Paris attack .

it's sad to think you letting something like this affect the airing of the episode while it was nice it was done out of respect at the same-time you kind proving point they affect your tv schedule if you show this while france decided to open up his border even after the attacks show conflicting messages to them.

Sorry to go off on a tangent but episode deciding go how does she do it sound rather disrespectful to women who are working mothers and have successful jobs. Supergirl wonder how her boss handle being a women and being mother was really amusing . When did i become a feminist kill me now.

1x05 Livewire

The only highlight seeing their mother and what a back story to how father roped into working for that organisation.

Reply 19#19 bala's post

I want to know what the sister's boss is up too?  Is he an Alien that want to help or hurt?  Are the red eyes indicative of evil??

127 1234567
    Thread