Thread
Printable Version

Stitchers (ABC Family ) General Discussion

Stitchers (ABC Family ) General Discussion

Stitchers” follows Kirsten (Emma Ishta), a young woman recruited into a covert government agency to be ‘stitched’ into the minds of the recently deceased, using their memories to investigate murders and decipher mysteries that otherwise would have gone to the grave. Working alongside Kirsten is Cameron (Kyle Harris), a brilliant neuroscientist whose passion for the program is evident in his work. The secret program is headed by Maggie (Salli Richardson-Whitfield), a skilled veteran of covert operations, and includes Linus (Ritesh Rajan), a socially immature bioelectrical engineer and communications technician. Kirsten’s roommate, Camille (Allison Scagliotti), a gifted computer science grad student, is also recruited to use her skills to assist Kirsten in her new role as a ‘stitcher.’

Show Site

[ Last edited by bala at 5-20-2015 18:07 ]

Stitchers Premiere Preview

Pilot

Not quite sure how I feel about this episode,  the problem i had was that the main actress really annoyed me , she has no emotions and when she tries to be emotionally it feel rather forced.

It's really quite strange watching this episode as they really didn't structure it like typically ABC family show instead of a intro it just jumped us straight into what was going on than flash backed to how it started while that's great on some show, it should never be used in pilot episode especially at start since no really intro.

The other character are really likeable which made the show better but you just know what going to happen somehow that cop will become her partner since lab guys won't ever leave the lab so they need  an outside guy to help with the investigation.  

Not quite sure how they will fit the room-mate into the story but her science background does make her relevant.

1x02 Friends in Low Places

This really answered how they fit everyone into the show now we know why they introduce the roomate she been spying on her for them. Wasn't really impressed with this episode in fact it was rather average if i am being honest.

This has been added to VIPTV SITE

1x03 Connections

Kirsten developing feeling for dead girl husband was amusing as this first time she's experience feelings.

1x04 I See You

This was mixed episode on one hand it was nice seeing different way she can move through memories but fast forward through them was impressive consider how much she saw. The down side to that is that she also learns what happened to previous stitcher which was great but the fact that she's awake is a great clifhanger.

1x05 Stitcher in the Rye

This was a significant episode as we find out the Stitcher programme has a hidden agenda that only the boss knows

1x09 Future Tense

We find out Kirsten has a secret boyfriend and the fact that no-one knew about it did come as a surprise but proposing to her did seem come out of the blue and look like she made right decision to say no because he seem to be a spy.

1x10 Full Stop

This has got to be one of stupidest Cliffhanger i seen for a tv series its rather ridclous and didn't really do anything because you know season 2 he will be alive since he's an important member of the team.

Reply 12#12 bala's post

I agree. I didn't like this episode much. It's a little out there that they met before and so on.
However I do like the series in general so I will keep watching if there is a next season.

Reply 13#13 kellemanske's post

i was expecting something dramatic like purpose of the sticher program instead we get this

Stitchers Season 2 Sneak Peek
Stitchers Season 2 "Suit Up" Promo

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-13-2016 17:10 ]

Thread