27 12
Thread
Printable Version

Wayward Pines (Fox) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Wayward Pines (Fox) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Premières May 14th 2015

A Secret Service agent goes to Wayward Pines, Idaho, in search of two federal agents who have gone missing in the bucolic town. He soon learns that he may never get out of Wayward Pines alive. When FBI agent Ethan Burke wakes up in the perfect town of Wayward Pines, he begins to uncover the darker secrets of the seemingly innocent town.

Show Site

WAYWARD PINES -| TRAILER

pilot

This look like a strange show but it did keep my interest

1x02 Do Not Discuss Your Life Before

So much for trying to escape and we find out rules for Wayward pines and cost if you break them

This has been added to VIPTV SITE

1x03 Our Town, Our Law"

Bringing his family into Wayward Pines was nice thing to do but we still have no clue what's going on

1x04 One of Our Senior Realtors Has Chosen to Retire"

After killing the Sheriff Pope Ethan becomes the new Sheriff and it look like he has found some answers about town folks.

1x05 The Truth"

Best episode so far instead dragging this out for a whole season they tell us what really going on and i don't think anyone could figured out there were in the future where wayward pines is only safe place around and why they have rules. Ethan was lucky he didn't get killed after jumping over the fence.

1x06 Choices

This gets better we learn even more about town and the fact these group B was nice revelation leaving it future generations to decide the future does seem wise considering the adults couldn't handle the truth

Reply 14#14 bala's post

Its nice to learn some truths of the town in 5 & 6 and not have it dragged out to the last episode.

Lot 33 either leads to an underground facility or a way out of town.

Reply 15#15 Milks26's post

1x7

Filler episode. Its nice to see the populace are active and trying to get out. Ethan's wife is beyond stupid.

Reply 16#16 Milks26's post

how can you say she's stupid when she doesn't believe her husband if someone told you what he told you you would think there were crazy?. Think about that we audience know what's going on but the people of Wayward pines doesn't.

Reply 17#17 bala's post

I'm not talking about believing her husband (4028 is kinda hard to shallow). I'm referring to her investigation into plot 33....maybe I should have said that . She knows that are surveillance everywhere and her boss watches her like a hawk .....

Reply 18#18 Milks26's post

1x8

Yes, the fence is open. The kids might revolt against their parents since they're essentially the new human race.

I think Pam is the person who's helping the fringe group.

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 7-11-2015 06:12 ]

Reply 19#19 Milks26's post

Now the town will become like the walking dead

27 12
Thread