37 12
Thread
Printable Version

Bloodline (Netflix) General Discussion (Spoilers)

1x01 Part 1

So much for having a discrete quickie in the car with Marco before going home as her mother could tell from the way she looked and trust Danny to turn up late and wanting the seating arrangement changed for his date but her making a fool of herself and him being naked outside the family hotel was asking for trouble

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 6-3-2016 11:34 ]

1x02 Part 2

Dropping Danny at the bus without waiting to see if he left was a bad idea as he didn't arrive on time in the first place and Danny being the one who brought him to hospital did make it look like at first that he did something but Kevin attacking him was interesting as it triggered John's memories

1x03 Part 3

Danny re-considering staying after his fathers accident was understandable and Meg trying to get her father to sign the new will was bad timing as she should of done it when he first asked as now it looks wrong

1x04 Part 4

I guess discovering the burned out boat was connected to their murder case but the fact the smugglers did it deliberately was sickening and there's a lot more bodies to find, Robert trying to buy Danny off bust be something to do with the past and looks like the banner is talking about all of the doing bad things

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 6-3-2016 11:35 ]

1x05 Part 5

Danny's not going to find out how much his father thinks he's worth and Meg has left it too long in getting the new will signed with Danny taken out of it as with him dying he should get an even share

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 6-3-2016 11:35 ]

1x06 Part 6

Danny learning the awful truth about the past thanks to his dads old friend was bad timing and I didn't think Meg got her father to sign the new will but with Danny not being in it there are going to be some bad blood between them, Danny getting into a bar fight after what he found out about his childhood was sad and turning on Chelsea was disappointing as she has only been nice to him

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 6-3-2016 11:36 ]

1x07 Part 7

Kevin waking up in bed with Chelsea was surprising but at least he did the right thing when he came clean with Danny and that robbery was violent

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 6-3-2016 11:36 ]

1x08 Part 8

About time John and Marco were able to identify one of the murdered girls but having to use the morgue photo to get him to talk was sad and Danny using the family business to smuggle drugs is asking for trouble but trying to spoil John's marriage was cruel

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 6-3-2016 11:37 ]

1x09 Part 9

Looks like John is starting to piece together Danny's involvement with Eric after finding out Eric is on the FBI's watch list and now Danny trying to spoil things for Meg is just vindictive

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 6-3-2016 11:37 ]

1x10 Part 10

John and Marco's investigation was bound to point them in Danny's direction but trying to explain to John's kids not to see him without giving an explanation was going to be awkward but Danny out smarting the cops was surprising

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 6-3-2016 11:38 ]

1x11 Part 11

Kevin was bound to figure out Danny was behind his attack and John confronting Carlos about Danny's behaviour was great as he shown him the drugs but John, Kevin and Meg trying to figure out a way to save the family was going to be tough with the drugs being on their property but getting Meg and Kevin to move them was devious and using his daughter to get to John was evil

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 6-3-2016 11:38 ]

1x12 Part 12

Danny's troubles looks like is going to become a threat to the whole family but John leaving Danny to be killed was understandable and I had a feeling he would survive the attack but I thought Kevin would be the one to kill Danny

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 6-3-2016 11:39 ]

1x13 Part 13

What bad timing for John to have what looked like a heart attack after killing Danny but Meg and Kevin trying to get rid of the body was understandable but John using Danny's phone to ring Meg was amusing as he was in her trunk and I didn't think they would find his body but leaving the phoney trail looks like it worked

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 6-3-2016 11:39 ]

Reply 16#16 bala's post

It's nice wrapping these up in a day but it just puts everything else back even further

This has now been added to the VIP site

2x01 Part 14

Danny's son taking his breakfast outside was obviously to use his phone and his time for turning up just after his fathers death is suspicious and John's plan to frame Wayne Lowry is going to be risky, If anyone is going to crack I thought it could to be Kevin but Meg drinking like a fish could also be a problem

2x02 Part 15

Wayne having a counter attack on John does make things more awkward trying to frame him especially running for sheriff as well and looks like Kevin is going to sell the drugs to make money and Sally learning about Nolan was bound to happen but the way he spoke to her was disgusting

2x03 Part 16

You just knew after Kevin's first drug transaction went his way after changing the rules his second was bound to be bad as I guest they would of ripped him off first time and if Wayne find out it's him selling his drugs before he makes the deal he could be a dead man

2x04 Part 17

You just knew Kevin's actions would spoil John's hold on Wayne and his counter deal made sense as he needed help bringing more drugs in but I was surprised they found him dead, Sally meeting Danny's son's mother was interesting as she didn't know who she was and Meg getting drunk again was predictable as she just got fired from her job

37 12
Thread