Thread
Printable Version

Bloodline (Netflix) General Discussion (Spoilers)

2x01 Part 14

Danny's son taking his breakfast outside was obviously to use his phone and his time for turning up just after his fathers death is suspicious and John's plan to frame Wayne Lowry is going to be risky, If anyone is going to crack I thought it could to be Kevin but Meg drinking like a fish could also be a problem

2x02 Part 15

Wayne having a counter attack on John does make things more awkward trying to frame him especially running for sheriff as well and looks like Kevin is going to sell the drugs to make money and Sally learning about Nolan was bound to happen but the way he spoke to her was disgusting

2x03 Part 16

You just knew after Kevin's first drug transaction went his way after changing the rules his second was bound to be bad as I guest they would of ripped him off first time and if Wayne find out it's him selling his drugs before he makes the deal he could be a dead man

2x04 Part 17

You just knew Kevin's actions would spoil John's hold on Wayne and his counter deal made sense as he needed help bringing more drugs in but I was surprised they found him dead, Sally meeting Danny's son's mother was interesting as she didn't know who she was and Meg getting drunk again was predictable as she just got fired from her job

2x05 Part 18

Keeping Danny's case open after Wayne's death does make things awkward especially with the tape still missing but Nolan and his mother thinking the Rayburn's owe them a living is tiresome

2x06 Part 19

Eve revealing family secrets after the money was stopped was a little predictable but using Janey as her sounding board was evil and Ozzy changing the tyre is going to be another problem for John unless he killed him as well

2x07 Part 20

I'm glad John didn't kill Ozzy but was bound to come back on him and his wife being worried after seeing his hand made sense, Marco giving John the heads up about questioning Kevin and Meg was nice but you just knew he would ask some tough questions

2x08 Part 21

Kevin and Meg paying off Ozzy is a bad idea as he will never go away and Kevin refusing to sell the business with the bank about to reposes it seemed crazy at the time but Meg pulling some strings was nice, Marco is getting close with his interrogation

2x09 Part 22

If John could find evidence that refutes his alibi then the others might also find it so calling IA to stop them was a desperate move and Meg seeing Ozzy and Eve together was lucky

2x10 Part 23

Meg and Kevin was bound to turn against John after the video of them all going to and from the beach the day of Danny's death but the fact they covered up while John had his heart attack was their own doing and all their lives depending on Eric was unfortunate and I thought he would frame Ozzy for Eric's death but what Kevin did was surprising

S1 - Critics praised the season and I don't know why. Plot holes abound. Danny never felt safe in their house  after one incident with his father? Where are the repeated threats for me to believe that statement? It just doesn't add up -
Kevin's hate for Danny in the beginning seemed like it went beyond their sister's death but the writing failed when that was never revealed. John told Kevin that Danny got him out of binds....but then he flips around and claims that everyone always turns to him -  major holes.

Sissy Speck's character is so damn aloof about everything in her life.   

S2 was about going down the rabbit hole. Desperate people can't see when someone dangles money in front their faces there is always some ulterior motive. It wasn't hard to figure out that Gilbert was Lowery's boss.

Both the O'Bannon siblings are so stupid. They know the Rayburns are dirty...yet they trust them so easily. Why would Kevin catch any weapon from John. Not to mention Chelsea giving up her brother at every damn turn.

In the end - Danny wanted to die and he wanted one of his siblings to be the culprit, and unravel their entire world. He came back with vengeance on his mind and he won in the end.

At least the creators were kind to their fans by having this show on Netflix where it could've been binged in one sitting....cause its boring

3x01 Part 24

That's one unlucky Alligator getting run over by John but at leased he did the descent thing by putting it out of it's pain and you cant blame Kevin for running from Marco place after that attack but changing his cloths before going back to clean up the crime scene was a waste of time

3x02 Part 25

Kevin and Roy's man setting up a plausible scenario was risky with Kevin being a loose canon but shooting Kevin to make it look like self defence was crazy

3x03 Part 26

You just knew Kevin's account of his injury's was going to bring more questions but blaming Eric was asking for trouble

3x04 Part 27

Kevin and Belle becoming parents was nice and what was Roy thinking when he asked Kevin to sign a letter supporting Eric's petition to attend his mother's funeral as it's Kevin's fault he's been locked up but John making sure he didn't make it in time seemed cruel

3x05 Part 28

Kevin helping illegals get into the country with his court case so close was asking for trouble but no surprise Roy was behind it and you knew he was in with a bad crowd after the fishing trip

3x06 Part 29

Chelsea approaching the legal team after catching John in a lie was understandable as it's her brother being charged with murder but I hope John risking his career to protect Kevin doesn't come back on him

3x07 Part 30

Kevin taking pain medicine before going on the witness stand I thought was going mess with his head and impressed he held it together but his wife knowing he was lying could make things awkward especially after talking to Diana, Sally having the jury in tears should help with the thirty year old case and being Meg's alibi isn't looking good for Eric

3x08 Part 31

Belle asking Kevin for the truth or she's leaving has put him in an awkward position that could land him in prison for killing Marco and John for killing Danny which would be karma as the Rayburn's have been getting away with murder for years, Roy having a heart attack was bad timing with the Cuban deal being important

Thread