Thread
Printable Version

American Crime (ABC) General Discussion

1x05 Episode Five

It was obvious as soon as Carter got released on bail Aubry and him would reunite but her forcing him to make a run for the Canadian border was crazy as she hadn't thought it through

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Shame she died

1x06 Episode Six

Barb talking to the media to gain some attention to her son's case made sense as Carter tried to escape bail and Aubry owes her life to Carter as if he hadn't of called for help she would be dead

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

I actually thought she was dead but i am glad she survived but that latin kid is getting himself into wrong crowd

This has now been added to the VIP site

1x07 Episode Seven

Aubry accusing her brother of sexually assault he when she was younger was a surprise because they thought it was going be Carter she was talking about not her brother but the fact i can't tell whether she was lying or tell the truth is annoying because if it wasn't true why did he walk out of the room?.

I knew it was mistake barb's son allow to let her meet his girlfriend since it didn't go well

Reply 28#28 bala's post

Aubry lying about her brother sexually abusing her was a hell of a way not to testify against Carter

1x08 Episode Eight

You just knew Aliyah's march for Carter would turn ugly

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

Yeah that was awful all because of a gunshot but curious whether she the one who caused it since she did buy a gun ?

1x09 Episode Nine

I can't believe she confess but i don't even know whether she's lying or not since we really have no clue who kill him but i think next episode should answer this question.

1x10 Episode 10

I thought this was going to be season finale but look like one more episode which odd number to leave it but this is going to be interesting because we still don't know whether she did it or not ?

Episode Eleven

So much for being free getting shot by the father was sad but what cruel trick they played with her dream thinking Carter somehow survived but without him she had no reason to live .

Reply 34#34 bala's post

Barb with a gun is a bad combination as if it come to her using it she would shoot to kill and it wouldn't surprise me if Aubry was the shooter and Carter was covering for her but her mother paid the price for interfering

1x10 Episode Ten

I cant believe they trusted Hector to tell the truth and what a shame Alonzo had to sell his business to pay for Tony's legal fees but Carter having no idea that he's out because Aubry confessed was unbelievable

1x11 Episode Eleven

Thanking Jesus for Carter's release was a little premature but Russ killing himself after killing Carter was a tragic end as it also pushed Aubry over the top and I think Hector is still hiding something

Thread