79 1234
Thread
Printable Version

American Crime (ABC) General Discussion

American Crime (ABC) General Discussion

Premiers 5 March 2015

All over the news are reports about a young couple in Modesto, California, who were attacked in their home. The case sends shock waves into the community stirring up tensions across racial lines in this gritty drama.

SHOW SITE

American Crime Trailer

1x01 Episode One

Chuck being the one having to identify his sons body tragic and what an idiot using his credit card after his murder but finding out their son was involved with drugs was obvious a surprise to them and the chances are they will do their own investigation

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

I felt bad for the kid allowing someone borrow the car and now getting arrested for murder was tragic consequence because now he charged with being accomplice  

Reply 6#6 bala's post

The kid hiring out the car for $50 a time should of known there was something dodgy going on

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

True but he's a kid most teenager would done that make money

1x02 Episode Two

I was right about Chuck doing his own investigation but the fact they cant explain the drugs found at his house isn't going to help them find their sons real killer

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

The mother is a nightmare she really is a handful

Episode 3

Not quite sure what to make of this episode as it provides more background on the suspect but mother trying to add special circumstances to case was bound to fail . .

1x03 Episode Three

Fighting over their sons body was sad and Jenny making a big fuss about showing her ID was stupid

1x04 Episode 4

At least we are getting court case but it does look like new lawyer is going make things hard to senate to convict him for murder

1x04 Episode Four

I have a feeling Gwen coming out of her coma isn't going to help the case because if she has something to hide she will say she has amnesia

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

how far will the son's mother go to try prove her son's innocence when it appears he guilty

Episode 5

Aubrey is bad influence on him she got get him deeper into trouble and it look like he realise she more trouble than she worth and you see him slowly falling out of love with her which is sad because i think he can help her keep her clean but she needs motivation for that to happen.

79 1234
Thread