29 12
Thread
Printable Version

CSI Cyber Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 bala's post

The maid and room service were ordered by the computer, but basically just added to the bill, not executed. So I understand nobody from staff noticing her.
The only thing I don't get is how it didn't start smelling...

Reply 21#21 kellemanske's post

Ok i would assumed there would be human compartment to the maid service since there would need some sort  of signature to prove maid has cleaned the room for the bill. You can't charge someone without some sort evidence to prove it has been done?. I think you meant that computer system did authorising for this part as well which is surprising .

I assumed the hotel system air-conditioned the room to stop the smell

1x07 URL, Interrupted

This was actually first episode i liked but the humour is still there if you know where to look but girl accidental shoot herself when car boot latch jammed was either bad luck or an unfortunate accident.can't decide which

1x08 Selfie 2.0

Wow 2 CSI: Cyber episode in one week not sure if this is a good sign or bad ?

This another good episode look like they finally found good storyline for this series. I really like serial kidnapper branding the girl in ranking system based on their compliance

1x09 L0m1S

This was another scary episode about using usb charger at an airport but the fact that L0m1S was a teenager was amusing but they were lucky but the fact he broke cyber law to catch her almost cost the case and i was thinking he was going to get fired but he didn't.

1x10 Click Your Poison

Trying to find internet pharmacy who been giving patients wrong medication was intresting case and for once it was reasonable case for the unit.

1x11 Ghost In The Machine

Wow using teenage gamers to deliver guns to people was interesting gag as he hacked those gamers account stole the armour from other players traded them for favour was one hell of way gain trust

1x12 Bit By Bit

Stealing bitcoins looked complicated but the fact they have bitcoin bounty hunters was amusing

1x13 Family Secrets

We got to find out who hacked Avery and trying to face him solo was risky

29 12
Thread