Thread
Printable Version

CANT buy F$$$$

CANT buy F$$$$

help? have been using this service for years. but for some reason, this week, it will NOT let me buy F$   help? thanks,

Camel

Reply 1#1 camel's post

You should check out the SUPER Big Special Offer thread where there are more payment options but as you have been using the service for years I'm surprised you didn't see any of the other CANT buy F$ threads

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-25-2015 14:07 ]

Not in Canada

You cannot access this payment method in Canada.  Are there any other sites that don't have this restriction?  Let me know if you know of another site.

Reply 3#3 rubycat's post

Hi Rubycat, I got your PM also but thought I'd reply in here as more people can see it. I tried to test the Bitcoin option but it didn't work for me either. So I think it's more teething problems than you being in Canada.

That said, you can still use the option Jim mentioned above. Click into that link and use the direct paypal option listed in post 1.

Bitcoin in Canada

Hi!

I actually got in touch with Bit Coin myself.  They informed me that the service is not available to anyone in Canada.  They need proof of a US Bank account in order to give you the service.  Thank you for your reply though!  I did find another site that is still available in Canada and I will check back from time to time to see if you loaded another option to pay for F$ here.
- Rubycat

Reply 5#5 rubycat's post

Can't you use PayPal or the Amazon gift card suggested in the link in post #2

can't buy f points

why can't i buy points

Reply 7#7 AndiD's post

Hi, if you are trying the old way and having problems getting to the credit card page then have a look at the link above in post 2 on this page. There are some other options in there.

*Edit* I see Barb already replied to your other post.

[ Last edited by shinny at 3-5-2015 20:43 ]

can't buy F$$$$$$$$$

I do only have the option to buy F$$$ with Visa CC! but it does not work!!!!

please help me

Reply 9#9 turnhalle94's post

Why cant you use your Visa card to buy an Amazon gift card

Reply 9#9 turnhalle94's post

Please see the link codebreaker provided in post #2, as it will take you to other options for purchasing points.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

problems purchasing $F

Can someone give a step by step procedure for buying $F - the CC option does not work

Reply 12#12 matthewc11's post

Please use one of the options provided in the link Jim posted in post #2 above.  Both are described fully if you in post #1 of that thread.

Can't buy points.  I've been trying repeatedly for two weeks.  A very strange way to do business.

Reply 14#14 maighread's post

If you read the posts above, you will see that there is an issue with the credit card gateway, but there are other options for buying points.

Can't bu f$

any other way to purchase? it won't accept payment.

Reply 16#16 Drsbas64's post

Have you tried the link in post #2

Thread