Thread
Printable Version

ERROR REPORTING: Fix the Bugs

Reply 100#100 bala's post

We changed the criteria for errors a few months ago so that if an error doesn't interfere with one's ability to view an episode, it doesn't go on the list. You are still welcome to post those errors, as some might prefer to find a different source because of something like format. There are enough real issues for the techs to sort out. We figure they do their best to use good sources, so minor issues aren't really worth the time and effort to find a different source.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 93#93 waterlilybarb's post

Is there a place we can check to see if errors have been fixed? Or just ask here? I am wondering about Aquarius as I dont want to try again until verified its fixed. Thank you.
creativeemotion dot com

Reply 102#102 mssweet's post

Normally if the show is fixed it will be removed from the table on page 1, I looked at the table and Aquarius 1x09 & 1x10 are now 2 different episodes [ Last edited by spratt89 at 8-25-2015 19:17 ]

Reply 101#101 waterlilybarb's post

Could you remove the Aquarius error from the table, I don't want to screw up the table by trying to remove anything

Reply 104#104 spratt89's post

I changed it to "fixed" for now, and will remove it completely in a couple of days.

Reply 103#103 spratt89's post

OMG Its still wrong!! AND I lost points again! Ok, this is getting a bit ridiculous now, could I get some point reimbursed for as much as I have been through with this! According to what I have read about episode plots and seen when I have tried it numerous times, Aquarius season 1 episode 9 is NOT THE RIGHT ONE!! PLEASE PLEASE dont say its fixed when its not. Of course the episodes are different, that wasnt the problem. Episode 9 is supposed to episode 10!! UGH!! Can someone get the right episode 9 posted please and make sure its right so no more points are lost? I dont mean to be so impatient but this really has been going on for awhile and misinformation about corrections giving resulting in more and more lost points. Thank you.

AND episode 10 isnt even the right title- this is an explanation of episode 10 (you will notice what you have posted as episode 9 is actually 10) http://recapguide.com/recap/155/Aquarius-2015/season-1/episode-10/
[ Last edited by mssweet at 8-27-2015 12:37 ]
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +10 Sorry for the confusion. 8-27-2015 16:00
creativeemotion dot com

Reply 106#106 mssweet's post

Quote:
Originally posted by mssweet at 8-27-2015 15:34
OMG Its still wrong!! AND I lost points again! Ok, this is getting a bit ridiculous now, could I get some point reimbursed for as much as I have been through with this! According to what I have read a ...

I am very sorry about that. I will fix the table to indicate the errors again. Unfortunately, I didn't double check the episodes myself before changing their status.

I just checked the official website of the show, and I see where the problem begins. The 1st episode aired, was actually 1x01 and 1x02 (which they are on our site), but are listed together as episode 1x01 on the site. That is why we have 13 episodes, while the official site only shows 12, and why the episode titles are all off by one. I was able to view the beginning of each episode on the NBC website, and have confirmed that we are completely missing episode 1x09 - "Why?", and that the mislabeled episode 1x10, which should be titled "It's Alright Ma (I'm Only Bleeding)", was uploaded twice. I can also confirm that episodes 1x11, 1x12, and 1x13 are correct on our site.

You are very welcome to request reimbursement for your lost points. I would request the total amount you've lost due to the errors - not just lost for this episode. I have awarded you extra forum points for the inconvenience, as well as the frustration. You can also post in this thread if you'd like to have your forum points converted to VIP points.

Reply 107#107 waterlilybarb's post

Thank you for your help and information with this issue. I will keep checking back to see when its fixed and make sure I get a valid thumbsup on the correction I will post in the forum you suggested to have the points converted to VIP points. Thank you again.
creativeemotion dot com

Reply 108#108 mssweet's post

Glad to be of some help, and sorry again about the misinformation. I've sent myself a PM to remind me to check the episode again tomorrow, and will continue doing so until it's fixed.

Reply 109#109 waterlilybarb's post

Is the converting forum thread you referred me to still alive? Wanted to make sure I was requesting in the right place
creativeemotion dot com

Reply 110#110 mssweet's post

It is. It is just not done as regularly as it used to be, since fewer requests are made.

Reply 111#111 waterlilybarb's post

Ok. Thank you.
creativeemotion dot com

Fixed and therefore removed from the table:

Babylon 1x01 on VIP is actually the Pilot. 1x01 is therefore missing (1x01 now has both merged)
Being Mary Jane 2x07 Aired on March 17th but not updated
Dark Matter 1x06 wrong episode HD only
Dollhouse 1x01 is actually the unaired Pilot "Echo" (1x01 is now the real Ghost episode. Pilot removed)
Impastor 1x01 Link is broken EU/US/HD
Maron 3x02 episode is a duplicate of 3x01
New Girl 4x19 is a repeat of 4x06 EU/US/HD (EU/US fixed. HD still incorrect and will remain on the table)
Nurse Jackie 7x03 2:55 - video gets stuck while audio continues MOB
[ Last edited by shinny at 9-2-2015 09:47 ]

Flash point repeats

Flashpoint - Season #3 / US server / Episodes 1 & 2 are repeats of season 2 episodes 14 & 15.  I suspect that all of season 3 is wrong.  alot of t.b.d. on the episode names.

Thank you!
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +4 Confirmed. Added to Table. Tks for repor 9-4-2015 01:09

Cannot watch episodes

i am trying to watch Project Runway 14x6 from my mobile device - the header pic is loading but cannot play. same for Devious Maids 3x13 and Gilmore Girls. Been happing at least for the past hour. Please help..

Reply 115#115 aisa27's post

It appears that there has been an update to the site, and it's not currently compatible with all mobile devices. I checked & it works on my iPod Touch 4th Gen, but not my Android with Jellybean 4.2.2. There is nothing we moderators can do to about this kind of issue.

Reply 116#116 waterlilybarb's post

Strange, because I have not changed my mobile device - I am still using an iPad 2. Is there anyone I can email cause as it is I am losing points.....

Reply 117#117 aisa27's post

It's not your device that is the issue. It seems the techs changed something on the site in the last day or so, because I was able to watch a video on my Android phone on Friday. You are welcome to send a PM to the site Administrator. The link is in post #1 of this thread. I also left a note in Site Management asking for some information about the update, since we had no notice of when changes would be made.

Black Jesus

Hi Season 2 episode 1 of black Jesus isn't working I am getting the message Not Found The requested URL /shows/20150918/107229/ was not found on this server. Apache Server at viptv.net Port 80 Best of luck getting it fixed
Things Change

Reply 119#119 suzannasinister's post

Black Jesus 2x01 is working right now.

Thread