Thread
Printable Version

ERROR REPORTING: Fix the Bugs

Reply 80#80 soprano.sofia's post

I just checked episode 1x10 - Marco, which is the one I'm assuming you're talking about. I tested it on all 4 servers (EU/US/HD/Mob) and it played without any problems. You have 30 attempts per 24 hours on your initial points. If that isn't sufficient, please provide more details so we might be able to assist you, such as what device you are using to access the site, and the operating system. For reimbursement of points, please read the instructions in post #1 of this thread.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 81#81 waterlilybarb's post

Thank you for your post. Sadly I still cant watch anything. Every time I try it just says: Cant play video. Media source loading has failed. I'm using an IPad and a local (Finland) wi-fi connection.

Reply 82#82 soprano.sofia's post

Sorry if this is an obvious question, but are you using the mobile site: http://m.viptv.net/? I don't have an iPad to test on, but will ask one of the other moderators who does to check it. I checked the episode on the mobile site on both my iPod Touch and an Android phone with no problem. If you haven't already, you might want to check out this thread.

Reply 83#83 waterlilybarb's post

Yes I'm using the site m.viptv.net. And still I cant watch anything. What could it be?

Reply 84#84 soprano.sofia's post

I just tested a few shows on my iPhone and it's working fine for me. Just checking, have you got the most up to date version of iOS?

Reply 85#85 shinny's post

Just adding - my iPod Touch is 4th gen, so I'm still using iOS 6.1.6 (it doesn't support anything higher), and it is compatible with the site.

Interesting Barb. I know some people have had video related problems with iOS 7 so I wonder if Sofia is on that version. I can't think of any other reason why.

Maybe it's worth Sofia using something like Puffin Browser and just access the normal site?

Sofia, check out the last point here: How do I watch VIP on my Tablet, iPad, PS3, Smart TV, etc?

Just as a reminder (because the bug still hasn't been fixed and isn't even listed in the table on the first page of this thread):

Dollhouse season 1:

The first uploaded episode titled "Ghost" is actually the unaired pilot of the series. The following episodes ("The Target" - "Omega") have been given the title of the prospective next episode (e.g. the episode titled "Omega" on viptv is actually the episode "Briar Rose"). The second to last episode ("Omega") and the last episode ("Epitaph One") are missing.

Please fix this bug as fast as you can

Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +4 Confirmed. Added to the list. Thank you 8-20-2015 12:36

Reply 88#88 Piper222's post

Hi, you don't need to repeat it thanks. Some take much longer to fix because the admin team have to source the files. I'd imagine they are struggling to get this one.

Reply 78#78 waterlilybarb's post

Just wanted to check to see if the Aquarius episode error had been fixed I dont want to try it to see because I will just lose points again if it isnt. Thank you!
creativeemotion dot com

Reply 90#90 mssweet's post

Thanks for reminding me to check. They are fixed, and are different episodes now. I'll update the chart.

Reply 91#91 waterlilybarb's post

Ok thank you but it seems its happened again and I have lost more points now Aquarius episode 9 is wrong, its actually episode 10. I didnt even check episode 10 to see which one that was because am getting tired of losing points :/ Maybe someone should check them all??
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +4 Confirmed. Thanks for reporting. 8-18-2015 13:05
creativeemotion dot com

Reply 92#92 mssweet's post

Sorry about that. I'll add it to the list. I think someone did report it, but I accidentally deleted the post when trying to reply. I forgot that they mentioned 2 episodes weren't working. I've also checked the rest of the episodes, and they all seem to be different. Since I don't watch the show, I don't know if they are in the correct order, but would assume they are.

Look like today episode are SD version not normal version - could new source be found

SD version is when two vertical black strips on each side

EU SERVER
Mr Robot 1x09
Suits 5x09

wrong show

Ok, I am not having luck and need to be refunded some points for all these mistakes I am trying to watch Extant, season 2 episode 9 BUT its not an Extant episode, its something called Suits?? So its the completely wrong show =/
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +4 Confirmed on HD server. Thanks for repor 8-20-2015 12:22
creativeemotion dot com

Reply 95#95 mssweet's post

I just checked Extant, and it is the correct episode on the US, EU, and Mobile servers, so you should be able to watch it within the 24 hours. The HD server is an episode of Suits, which I will add to the list.

Quote:
Originally posted by Piper222 at 8-2-2015 20:45
Just as a reminder (because the bug still hasn't been fixed and isn't even listed in the table on the first page of this thread) Dollhouse season 1: The first uploaded episode titled "Ghost" is ac ...

I'm sorry I missed your post earlier. I see Sinéad replied, but I'm sure she didn't realize the errors weren't on the list - likely because they were on the old list that was accidentally deleted. I have now added them to the table in post #1, and awarded you points. Thank you for taking the time to report the error.

Reply 94#94 bala's post

Since the error does not affect anyone's ability to view the episodes, I am not adding them to the table.

Reply 96#96 waterlilybarb's post

I should have specified it was the HD episode. Thank you.
creativeemotion dot com

Reply 98#98 waterlilybarb's post

ok i understand

Thread