Thread
Printable Version

ERROR REPORTING: Fix the Bugs

Law & Order season 6 episode 21 - video blacks out, audio disappears from 19:13 to 19:21. US version

Shinny: Confirmed on both servers. Added to table. [ Last edited by shinny at 3-7-2015 13:05 ]

New Girl 4x19

This episode is actually episode 4x06. On all 3 servers

waterlilybarb: Confirmed on all servers. Added to table. [ Last edited by waterlilybarb at 3-11-2015 15:19 ]
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +4 Confirmed - thanks for reporting. 3-11-2015 12:12

Reply 22#22 lolotte's post

That's because the network shown a repeat and 4x19 doesn't air until the 31 March

New Girl 4x19

The link on all three servers is to episode 4x6. If the networks showed a repeat, should't VIP just not add a link? I watched the link because it was named 4x19, and if that episode has not yet aired it was labeled wrong, which cost my 2 points to watch a repeat, I would have never paid to watch.
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +4 confirmed - thanks for reporting 3-28-2015 13:01

Reply 24#24 amingermany's post

It was an error, and has been added to the table. You are more than welcome to request reimbursement for lost points by sending a PM to our site Admin. I have added the link to post #1.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

being Mary Jane

Hi Please can we have the latest episode of Being Mary Jane? Episode 6 was just loaded this week but it aired last week and episode 7 aired Tuesday the 17th so we are currently down by one episode. I just don't want a situation whereby episode 8 will be loaded as episode 7 and all the episodes will now be out of whack like last (1st) season of Mary Jane.  Thanks so much for all you hard work
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +4 Confirmed - Added to table. Tks! 3-19-2015 12:14

Scandal 4x16 not uploaded (aired 19th Mar)

Updated on table

Updated and therefore removed from the table:

Scandal: 4x16 Not updated. Aired March 19th

Archer season 3 episode 4 is missing US & EU hence all the episodes after 3 are out of place.

Hi, Being Mary Jane, episode 7 and 8. Currently down by 2 episodes. Episode 7 aired on 17th and 8 on the 24th.

Thanks

The Mentalist, season 3, episode 9

The ninth episode of the third season of The Mentalist is missing (title: "Red Moon"). Instead, the tenth episode (title: "Jolly Red Elf") was uploaded twice.

SHOW - Forever
EPISODE - 1x19 "Punk is Dead"
SERVER - All
PROBLEM DETAILS -At the 13:20 mark, the episode suddenly jumps ahead to another scene.  Unable to tell how much was lost.
-Az
http://www.asbrand.com

Raised by Wolves

Last weeks episode has been missed as there should now be four episodes including the 15 month old pilot

Hi can we please have Being Mary Jane or could someone please advise as to why no new episodes of the show have been loaded despite the fact that the list is 3 episodes down (no upload for the past 3 weeks) and new episodes were definitely broadcasted for the past 3 weeks. Are we going to get them soon or the show has been cancelled on VIPTV?

Thanks for all the hard work.

helix season 2

episodes 8 and 9 are same episode....
 was i wrong?
[ Last edited by banlron at 4-23-2015 18:58 ]

Law & Order season 7 episode 5 stops playing at 30:09

Game of Thrones Season 5 episode 1

Hello, Just tried to play the 1st episode of season 5 and there is a distorted picture from the beginning all the way through. I tried jumping around, but the picture stayed distorted, with hot pinks and greens and yellows all over the screen. You can hear the dialog, but can't see the video. I tried episode 2 and it seemed ok, but don't want to watch the 2nd episode until I have been able to watch the 1st. Thanks

Reply 37#37 wistfulinoahu's post

Which server were you using? Please see post #1 for all the info needed for us to check. I JUST checked that episode and the picture was fine for me, so knowing which server and what type of device you are trying to view on would be helpful.

Game of Thrones Season 5 episode 1

still episode 1 the picture is not working properly as the user before me mentioned i tried both EU and US both have the same issue

Reply 39#39 dheyab's post

I am still seeing no distortion in the picture. What kind of device are you using to view? I'm testing on my laptop.

Thread