Thread
Printable Version

Backstrom Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x06 Ancient, Chinese, Secret

Lets hope the fortune teller got one of his predictions wrong but with him getting all the others right the odds are against him

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Yep otherwise this show won't get a 3rd season

1x07 Enemy Of My Enemies"

Meeting backstrom dad was amusing but you can see why he is the way he is

1x07 Enemy of My Enemies

The kid was lucky he dropped the laptop out the window as he would of rather hung him out the window instead and being right about the lesbian in the shed was incredible but the police arguing over jurisdiction was amusing

1x08 Give 'Til It Hurts"

I had a feeling it was one of the nurse that caring for her husband

1x08 Give 'Til It Hurts

Everett cracking jokes about the triple hit and run while the victim was dead on the floor was disturbing and what a shame he dropped food down his shirt as he scrubbed up well but the nurse killing the wife to get her hand on the dying husbands money was diabolical

1x09 Inescapable Truth

Thinking his room-mate was his son was amusing consider we find out that there are brothers .

Using a tissue as a towel was disgusting

Reply 30#30 bala's post

If Everett using toilet paper to dry himself after a shower wasn't bad enough and then comparing his penis against Valentine's was disturbing but being half brothers was amusing

1x10 Love Is a Rose and You Better Not Pick It

The Major being more worried about the timing of the young female's murder was diabolical and all because there was a beauty pageant to be held in the park but Everett seeing a female sex surrogate was amusing

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

There were few amusing situation in this episode with the suspects .

1x11 I Like to Watch

Just when i think Backstorm couldn't do anything that would surprises me he decides public make out session with one of the suspect while people were watching

Reply 36#36 bala's post

Valentine asking Everett to realise his friend was great as he stepped on his sandwich but his friend fainting at the sight of the body was amusing and the box performance was priceless

1x12 Corkscrewed

Valentine reluctant to tell the truth about the counterfeit wine seemed crazy at the time as they were trying to kill him but the fact he was protecting Everett was surprising

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Yes but revealing the counterfeit wine at end was priceless

1x13 Rock Bottom

Trying to make his father look guilty was amusing

Thread