Thread
Printable Version

Cant buy F$

Cant buy F$

Have tried numerous times with all sorts of combinations of my Visa card details but just says transaction failed each time. Any suggestions?

Reply 1#1 Beckwithshaw66's post

You should check out the SUPER Big Special Offer thread were there are more payment options [ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-17-2015 20:27 ]

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

how reliable are these payment options thorugh the emails? I see lots of older posts from people who weren't getting credits

credit card payment fails

Same here, tried several times without result and I know that the issue is on my end.

Quote:
Originally posted by vharris1966 at 1-17-2015 19:30 how reliable are these payment options thorugh the emails? I see lots of older posts from people who weren't getting credits
They are 100% reliable. However, sometimes there can be a slight delay but all members have gotten their points.

Quote:
Originally posted by daiomi at 1-17-2015 21:14 Same here, tried several times without result and I know that the issue is on my end.
You must be using the old credit card payment option. Have you tried the 2 options in the first post of the thread Jim linked above?

Many thanks for the help.

Have just sent $20 by PayPal.....

Thread