Thread
Printable Version

Eye Candy Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

That was just odd what are chances she would get kidnapped right in front of her and why did they take her and willing help other people who went through the samething was a nice thing but look like she going become a little bit more distracted with her stalker who seem obessed with her .

Who would thought she could actually pull off this role consider last show was teen comedy.

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

It's a good thing she was a hacker otherwise she could gotten killed but it show problem with electronic cars

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

What's  more creepier is when we heard stalker inner thoughts in the episode it feel like we are cheating because we know what he thinking and that test he gave her if she passed surely he should done something nice instead killing that guy.

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Yes it was tragic but talk about a filler episode

1X05 IRL

Seriously if you stupid enough to go on date in a dark restaurant with serial killer who stalking you seem rather stupid so he was lucky that annoying girl laugh preventing you from getting stab but throwing a party for serial killer was another bad idea giving away 1 million dollars and finding out it was all a set-up was crazy

1x6 ICU

This was a filler episode but what a virus she planted in the hospital computer system and fact that it was triggered by her death was sad it's a good thing her boyfriend knew about the virus otherwise the hospital would be screwed .

Now the only problem i had storyline was how the hell she knew chemical formula for the drug unless she has medical knowledge no way she should be able to know chemical formula symbols for that drug it wasn't common drug it was specific drug. . I guess they got tie up the episode by the end.

1x07 SOS

I still can't decided what this show is i mean is it stalker drama, police drama or a teen show trying act like adult show?. It feel like MTV really has no clue as what they want to do this show because mixing too many different elements try to get more people to watch it?. It's frustrating because you kind of know this show isn't going last if it can't decided the direction it's going and you can't depend on pretty face to sell a series ?.

1x08 AMA

What a way to find out how she was being used to track another hacker group made her very angry making her wanting to quit

1x09 FYEO

Guess she has no clue that she out with a killer and it's sad that other friend ask the killer to kill her because she had brain tumor

Eye Candy | Official Sneak Peek (Episode 10)

1x10 A4U

So we find out who killer is and we also found out his back story but biggest revelation was that her sister fake her kidnaping and we now need find out why ?.

Reply 29#29 shinny's post

That's what i don't understand it makes no sense why younger sibling would try protect an older one because it's normally the other way around.

MTV Cancels Eye Candy After One Season

Thread