Thread
Printable Version

Can't get F$

Can't get F$

Hi 

Are you having problems with your payment page? I click to get F$ but once I select the payment amount I would like to make there is no option to go any further? 

Thanks 

Alicia 

Reply 1#1 aliciaduffey's post

I don't know if it was down earlier, but I just checked, and it seems to be working now.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Having buying issues

I can fill out info and the submit button will not show. I press enter and it says service unavailable. Anyone else having this issue?

Reply 3#3 Nanabug55's post

No one else has mentioned any issues in the past few weeks. If you don't want to wait, you are welcome to check out the Special Offers.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

getting F$

Unable to get them.

Reply 5#5 jazzy's post

Hi, can you elaborate? What exactly is going wrong?

Same here

The submit button is not showing and it won't allow you to select a state if you are in the US.

Quote:
Originally posted by pne25 at 2-10-2015 14:18 The submit button is not showing and it won't allow you to select a state if you are in the US.

Quote:
Originally posted by jazzy at 2-10-2015 12:30 Unable to get them.

Have you guys tried the Special Offers deal?

Here's the link: http://www.friendvista.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=16191&extra=page%3D1

When purchasing please read and follow all instructions. Also, be aware that points in the Special Offers deal are applied manually by Administration and it may take a few hours (8) to days to receive your points.

I tried the F $ link for myself and I'm getting a failed attempt status when I tried to make a purchase.

Reply 3#3 Nanabug55's post

I am also having that issue

Reply 9#9 carlamiller's post

Hi there, maybe try the options in post 8 above. You get more bang for your buck also.

Thread