67 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Kingdom Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Kingdom Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Kingdom is a raw family drama set against the world of Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) in Venice, California. Alvey Kulina (Frank Grillo) owns Navy St. MMA with the help of his girlfriend Lisa Prince (Kiele Sanchez). He is willing to go through extraordinary means to make sure his fighters are taken care of, but all of this responsibility comes at a steep price. He has complicated relationships with both of his sons, Jay (Jonathan Tucker) and Nate (Nick Jonas), who are both struggling with their own identities and places within Alvey’s life and gym.

Show Site

Kingdom First-Look Trailer

1x01 Set Yourself on Fire

So much for thinking he's hard because he had a gun and a friend but Alvey taking them out without breaking a sweat was amusing but getting revenge on his son was discusting and Ryan doing the same thing was priceless as his victim asked for it thinking his four years behind bars had made him weaker

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

That was amusing it funny how you really don't think about when it happens but even i had trouble figuring out whether he was his son or brother but i agree taking out son was awful if problem with someone take it out on person not their family.

This has now been added to the VIP site

Kingdom’ Picked Up For 20 More Episodes By DirecTV

1x02 Glass Eye

Taking Keith's key chain seemed cruel and Alvey trying to convince Lisa his plan for Ryan will solve their financial problems is asking a lot

1x03 Piece of Plastic

Jay getting locked up for pushing the detective was karma as he was to hot headed but offering Christina a way out was understandable as she is his mother and I thought Terry was going to get beaten up, Lisa getting wasted was amusing

67 1234
Thread