Thread
Printable Version

Black-ish Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x07 Auntsgiving

Dre pretending not to like his aunt just to keep his mother onside was sneaky but the kids trying to figure out why Ruby hates Almaviligerais was amusing

3x08 Being Bow-racial

Bow's reaction to Junior bringing home his first girlfriend did look racist with her being white and Zoey trying to remodel Jack and Diane room for extra credit for her design class was tough with so little money but not a bad job after all

3x09 Nothing but Nepotism

I can't believe Bow had to push Dre to use his connections and get Zoey a fellowship when most father would do anything for their kids but she was bound to prefer Teen Vogue than working at the hospital

3x10 Just Christmas, Baby

Dre trying to create the best family Christmas ever before Zoey goes to college was nice but the other were bound to feel pushed out and Bow babysits Gigi's newborn was a hell of a wakeup call for her new baby

3x11 Their Eyes Were Watching Screens

Diane being curious about sex after hearing the kids at school was understandable but being caught by her mother watching on her laptop was bound to come as a shock and spying on the others to see what they were doing was a eye opener

3x12 LEMONS

The reaction to who Lucy voted for was amusing and the other blaming the blacks or whites was close to being racist

3x13 Good Dre Hunting

I can't believe Bow convinced Dre to try therapy and getting emotional with the therapist was surprising but thinking she was wearing a wig was amusing

3x14 The Name Game

Having a gender reveal party sounds great but I would trust the baker with that information and God help if he mixed the envelopes up as it's popular but it being Dre's turn to name the baby was unfortunate, Junior trying to date two girls was amusing

3x15 I’m a Survivor

Zoey having a dig at her mother for not being able to do anything around the house was surprising but Jack asking his mother to ask her mother to make some more pie was amusing, It's a shame it took a funeral for Dre to be reunited with his old crew

3x16 One Angry Man

Poor Dre being forced to participate in jury duty after Junior responds to the summons that was thrown away but the fact the suspect was black you knew he would pay attention to the evidence Bow decides to let the kids swear in the house and I cant believe Bow decided to let the kids swear in the house

Thread