Thread
Printable Version

Points just disappeared.

Points just disappeared.

I sent a PM to lbjedward about this, but it was ignored. All of my points and viewing history just vanished out of account. I'm not sure how many points I had left, but it was a substantial amount. I was forced to buy more points to use the service, but I expect to have some points credited back to me. My user ID is phpmaven Thanks [ Last edited by phpmaven at 9-16-2014 04:21 ]

Reply 1#1 phpmaven's post

I'm not sure what happened to make your points disappear. But, rest assured that Admin will investigate and re-credit your account. You might get a faster response if you email Ibjedward at lbjedward@gmail.com. Be sure to include your username in the email.

Reply 1#1 phpmaven's post

On a side note, everyone's viewing history gets cleared out every few months to make room on the servers. Members have the option to save their history in either TXT or XLS files on their computers. Personally, for shows I'm currently watching, I just send myself a PM in the forum reminding me of which episode to watch next.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

points just dissappeared

Same thing happenned to me I had just recently bought 2000 points had above 1800 left and they are all gone now 

Reply 4#4 mjw555's post

Just follow the advise in post #2 like I sad in your other post

Reply 4#4 mjw555's post

This is an old thread. I am closing it. I see you have posted about this same issue in another thread, and were given the same reply. Please only post once about the same issue. Multiple posts will not speed things up.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread