Thread
Printable Version

About RUSH (2014) & Episode Guides

About RUSH (2014) & Episode Guides

Rush (2014) Premiered on USA Network on July 17, 2014

About the Show:
RUSH examines the world of renegade physician Dr. William P. Rush (Tom Ellis, “Miranda”), a “medical fixer” who privately caters to LA’s elite and whose service comes with a hefty price tag. Though the hard-partying doctor claims that he doesn’t make judgments about his less-than-squeaky-clean clients, he’s not immune to the ugliness that he encounters. From Fox21 (“Homeland”) and writer/director Jonathan Levine (“Warm Bodies”), along with Gina Matthews and Grant Scharbo (“Missing,” “13 Going on 30”) and Executive Producer Adam Fierro (“The Shield”), the series is set to film in Vancouver, Canada.

Cast:

Actor’s name

Character’s name

Tom EllisDr. William Rush
Larenz TateDr. Alex Burke
Sarah HabelEve Parker
Rick GonzalezManny Maquis

Source
Homepage
Link to discussion thread

Watch It Here

How to become a VIP Member.

Season 1

Episode 1: Pilot (Jul/17/2014)
The doctor runs into an old flame.

Episode 2: Don't Ask Me Why (Jul/24/2014)
Dr. Rush meets different clients in need of a fast, discreet medical "fix".

Episode 3: Learning to Fly (Jul/31/2014)
Rush has to deal with a medical emergency and attempts to reach out to his estranged father. Eve needs to confront somebody from her past.

Episode 4: We Are Family (Aug/07/2014)
Rush's lunch with his stepmother results in an unexpected outcome. Alex's marriage becomes under more pressure to his relationship with Rush.

Episode 5: Where Is My Mind? (Aug/14/2014)
To try and cope with his anxiety, Rush takes any medical calls he gets. Eve discovers how valued she is.

Episode 6: You Spin Me Round (Aug/21/2014)
While attending a medical conference, Rush and Alex plan a guys' weekend. Rush bumps into his ex and treats a politician. Eve tries to start again with Lucas.

Episode 7: Because I Got High (Aug/28/2014)
Rush is introduced to a powerful hallucinogen that changes his perspective entirely. Alex gets a glimpse of Rush's lifestyle. Eve becomes concerned after belongings disappear from her apartment.

Episode 8: Get Lucky (Sep/04/2014)
Rush is not pleased when he learns that Sarah has changed. Eve has some time with Manny and Alex maybe in too deep.

Episode 9: Dirty Work (Sep/11/2014)
Sarah's efforts to find a sperm donor complicates things with Rush. Alex attempts to contain the fallout with his wife. Eve is encouraged to think about future possibilities.

Episode 10: Bitter Sweet Symphony (Sep/18/2014)
Rush continues to be haunted by a ghost from his past. Eve has to deal with ramifications from seeing her ex. Steffi has a shocking proposal.

Source

Thread