Thread
Printable Version

NCIS: New Orleans Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x09 Darkest Hour

Frankie was lucky she could get to Pride after that phone call before the blackout but finding her fiancé dead was tragic and being killed because he was looking for Frankie's father was a double tragedy

2x10 Billy and the Kid

The description of the tattoo being linked to an old case was interesting as it did have Lasalle running his own investigation but seeing the first case Pride and Lasalle ever worked together was a nice background

2x11 Blue Christmas

Wade's adopted son, Danny being linked to a string of Christmas burglaries was disappointing but one of his so called friends leaving the stolen laptop in his car was believable at first but the girl being the killer was surprising twist as it was her step mother

2x12 Sister City: Part 2

Ducky and Jimmy being sent to New Orleans as a decoy was smart but trust Luca to help Eva escape

2x13 Undocumented

I suppose the repossession guys are used to having guns pointed at them but the victim landing on the car was surprising and getting the victims sister home meant his death wasn't in vain

2x14 Father's Day

Pride and the Mayor both being kidnapped from their Mardi Gras events was a bold move and waiting 25 years to get justice for his dead wife did seem a long wait until finding out his daughter killed herself

2x15 No Man's Land

The mystery man was lucky to save the life of a Lieutenant after getting shot but the fact he stabbed the guy with the gun before disappearing was bizarre and being linked to Bashir did make things more complicated

2x16 Second Chances

Sonja being caught up it the drug ring headed by her childhood friend, Marion was unfortunate but what a way to blow her cover after the balloon popped and risking her life to protect her daughter was risky

2x17 Radio Silence

The way Brandon was behaving he did look guilty but the wife should of been obvious considering his friendship with Kayla and what bad timing for Pride's daughter, Laurel to return home to discuss her future plans

2x18 If it Bleeds, it Leads

Brody believing that the sailor hit by a party bus is connected to her sister's death was surprising considering it had been years and the drunk driver pleaded guilty but linking the three death and who was behind her sister death was great closure

2x19 Means to an End

Laurel killing the Guy who attacked her was karma but suspecting the attempted abduction was related to her father was understandable after finding the surveillance van and what a great result

2x20 Second Line

The murder of the Navy Lieutenant looked like over kill at first as it just looked like he was taking photos of the funeral procession and Lasalle was lucky his attackers gun misfired

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 4-6-2016 19:43  
The murder of the Navy Lieutenant looked like over kill at first as it just looked like he was taking photos of the funeral procession and Lasalle was lucky his attackers gun misfired
this really was a blah episode for me. I don't understand why Lasalle suddenly acted all crazy when there was no real reason. But it was more then that. Overall the episode just didn't work for me.

2x21 Collateral Damage

The female Navy lieutenant dying during a secret visit to the general's hotel room was tragic and it looked like he was the target as he also got poisoned after sipping the same wine but the wine not being contaminated was surprising

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

I really liked this episode as it put all the people who draw quick conclusions on a wrong track.
The ending was a surprise to me, I don't see the point of it yet, but I hope they'll do something good with it and not something boring.

2x22 Help Wanted

The prime suspect fighting outside the restaurant just after the explosion did make it look like a coincidence and using the reversing camera to catch the drug dealer was amusing

2x23 The Third Man

The victim was lucky to be recording when he was attacked underwater and the couple smashing their car to make it look like she was injured in a car accident was sneaky but Agent Russo being dirty was disappointing

2x24 Sleeping With the Enemy

I'm impressed Brody had the gut instinct to suspect Russo of being the ring leader and sticking close to him for evidence was going to be risky but what a stroke of luck she had the stun pen giving Percy just enough time to defuse the bomb

3x01 Aftershocks

Trying to track the sniper who was targeting crowded events wasn't going to be easy as it wasn't his first attack and the Mayor being more worried about their image rather than the people reminded me of the film Jaws but the FBI taking out the sniper was awesome

Thread