Thread
Printable Version

Girl Meets World Seasons 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x23 Girl Meets the Forgiveness Project

Maya writing to her father in an attempt to forgive him as her assignment at school about forgiveness was surprising but what her mother did was amusing

Reply 82#82 codebreaker's post

It's great that we finally found out what happened to her dad

2x24 Girl Meets Belief

Maya picking up the money Riley put down to replace the one she found earlier was amusing and putting their friendship in jeopardy was a little surprising but the lesson learned was great

2x25 Girl Meets the New Year

I am glad he blew the whistle on  Riley feeling for Lucas

Reply 87#87 bala's post

Farkle giving Riley until midnight to tell everyone how she really feels about Lucas was understandable but she should of told him herself as she knew the consequences, who will Lucas kiss first should be an interesting dilemma

2x26 Girl Meets STEM

Trust Riley to be the only girl upset about the first part of the science experiment but the fact it was all girls doing that part was amusing and the fact she figured out what the experiment was about was impressive

2x30 Girl Meets Legacy

This was season finale and of course this focus on them graduating middle school which was nice to see and the fact that next year they are in high school should be interesting but i knew Cory would end up moving to new high school since that what happened with on boy meet world.  

I just hope they end love triangle introduce another female character for lucas.

3x01 Girl Meet High School

I have to say they really know how keep us guessing but adding bigger kids to the show was very interesting. It certainly was different of course things were going change in high school.

2x27 Girl Meets Money

So much for Riley being able to tell the difference between the two shirts and what an impressive place Farkle lives in but the train was over the top and Farkle's dad thinking he made a bad investment did make him think

2x28 Girl Meets Commonism

Riley and Lucas being members of the school honour board was unfortunate as Maya and Farkle were caught cheating on a test but no surprise Riley also helped, Auggie getting involved with a bully was amusing

2x29 Girl Meets the Bay Window

Maya being offended and hurt that Riley wants to redecorate the bay window was a little surprising but the fact they are about to go high school you can understand why and the three generations of them selves was a nice touch

2x30 Girl Meets Legacy

Lucas telling the girls he only wants to be friends with both of them was a nice way to try and all stay friends and It wouldn't be the same if Cory didn't change school to continue teaching them

Thread