Thread
Printable Version

Jane the Virgin Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x07 Chapter 7

So Jane has decided to move on with baby father which i saw coming but pedra causing problem was predictable but i can't believe how far she willing to go to make him suffer

Chapter Eight

We find out two weeks have pasted between previous episodes and he back looking for his sister but Jane has no idea that he going to be in trouble if she win the law suit. She drops the law suit because we find out Alba is an illegal immigrant

Chapter Nine

We get to see petra back story of how she became who she is and how her mother got disfigured but her mother pushing Alba down the stair was awful because now another mess is going to make jane life more complicated because of  illegal immigrant status.

1x10 Chapter Ten

With alba in hospital i had feeling that prayer she did was amusing since she used it to her advantage to get her to control her daughter  

1x11 Chapter Eleven

This show really get complicated on occasions and some of storyline you just don't care about but i have to say Jane getting a chance to be telenova writer was interesting but her dad is right she should need approval from anyone if she doesn't conviction that she is good otherwise she wouldn't survive in the business. . Look like ulter motive behind jane being the writer.

1x12 Chapter Twelve

I am just shocked at the ending i honestly didn't see that coming but wow who would thought he would of thought he would have a sex change operation .

1x13 Chapter Thirteen

Jane finding out there might be something wrong with her baby was scary but glad it all turn out ok and things are getting crazy with other storyline even i am get confused at who's who but just when you think u had it OMG moment they do this . He faked his death ?

Chapter Fourteen

Things really get out of hand on this show but jane day dreaming about situation as soap opera was very amusing to see

Chapter Fifteen

I am not surprised she had a go at her mother when she thought she was pregnant

Chapter Seventeen

Jane getting a chance to practice was real baby was amusing

Thread