Thread
Printable Version

The Flash (2014) Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Interesting that they cast John Wesley Shipp as the Dad considering he played the Flash from the 90's tv series! I thought it was a good pilot actually. Nice nod to Arrow with Oliver actually giving him the idea for calling himself The Flash. I was thinking that there was more to Well's character and then when they showed the Flash (pun intended!!) forward to 2024 with him standing, it was like aha! He obviously had something to do with what happened to Barry's Mum but what we don't know yet was if he intentionally hurt her or accidentally hurt her.

Reply 35#35 bala's post

Plus Robert Knepper is going to be starring in the Flash too. Ner an ex-prison break star!!

I really liked this episode. Shows only work with character development and it was nice even to see how Barry thought the team had let him down, when in fact, they have his back all the time.

We continue to see a dark side to Well's too. Interesting to see where that goes.

Great to see Wentworth Miller though!

It was a great episode almost had a Finale feel to it. But as you say Bala, all the big reveals will be gone next week because they can just hit the reset button with the time jump!

Thread