Thread
Printable Version

The Flash (2014) Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I enjoyed the pilot and really liked so many people are in the know.  It's nice not to have so much secrecy like in arrow.   Go Barry, GO!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 15#15 Milks26's post

That's a great questions about Iris's mom.  I hadn't even noticed that!  

Reply 21#21 bala's post

I thought it was funny.  When he was running down the road, it looked like "he" had gas!

The flash vs arrow

I liked that Oliver tried to be a "big brother" and train Barry.   The flash could use some guidance.   

For someone so invested in the flash iris certainly changed her tune quickly when the flash showed the first hint of not being perfect.

Reply 64#64 Milks26's post

I'm glad someone actually read the comics.    What do ya'll think wells is actually there for?  Is he a good guy or bad??

All star team up

Loved the episode.   Having felicity and Ray there was a nice change of pace.  I'm glad Cisco and Kaitlin have been brought into the fold concerning professor wells.  Let's move that along.
I now officially don't like IRIS!!  it's not always about you you VAIN woman. >:/

Reply 129#129 Milks26's post

It was an okay season opener but honestly the Dad could have stuck around like Milks26 said.  To leave essentially at the same time as arriving is either cowardly or insensitive.  Barry worked his whole adult life to get him out.  Spend some time with your child.  It won't kill you.  

I'm really surprised they actually killed Caitlyn's fiancĂ©e.  He would have made a fun edition to the season.  Bummer.  

IDK the comic books at all.  If barry allen isn't the original flash, is the guy with the original flash hat actually the original?  I'm confused.  I know their were quite a few Flash's over the years.

Reply 175#175 Milks26's post

Yes I LOVED this episode.   It was so great to see our characters turn into something else.  Really enjoyed.   Go Cisco.  Hope we see his powers "develop".

Reply 178#178 bala's post

I was easily pleased in the first episode but the second fell flat for me.  The only highlight is the mute guy in the cage.  Theories on who he is??  Also, how will the flash save that guy if they closed the breach??!!???

Reply 181#181 Milks26's post

Ooooooooooooo. I love that theory!!

Flip side:  why would zoom go after the guy on earth 1.

Reply 185#185 Milks26's post

We're going with copies.  I think they are splits.  zoom is the evil negative jay and the other jay is all the sunshine happy positiveness.   I have no idea about the iron mask guy

This is EXCiTING!!!!

Thread