63 1234
Thread
Printable Version

The Flash (2014) Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Well i felt this was typical super hero origin story but it was ok pilot i couldn't expected anything more but i am curious about the scene with his mentor is he from the future or is he responsible for Barry's mother death? . I felt this was much lighter action series compared to the Arrow this really had Smallville feel to it which was what i was expecting.

1x02 Fastest Man Alive

Barry learning pitfall of being a superhero with him fainting as result of high speed but muliplex was an ok freak of the week .

i am guessing she died on cancer or she divorce him because of the long hours of his job

Reply 20#20 Milks26's post

you didn't find a man who was poison gas exciting?

Quote:
Originally posted by Milks26 at 10-23-2014 16:21  
No, he's scenes were boring and all the background sap I could've survived without it. In my opinion bad episode all around.
Wow you become bitter in your old .... let you fill in the blanks

The background stuff is important you asked in previous episode what happened about Iris mother but you don't care what happened to  Caitlin boyfriend who died ?. It might not been interesting but it helps us understand characters

Quote:
Originally posted by gabsimom at 10-23-2014 17:13  
LOL, My kids are loving this show. We all sit together and watch as a family. Sorry you didn't like the gas episode but try living with 3 boys and a man and it becomes a reality.
I have to ask which one is worst ?

Reply 28#28 Milks26's post

Here i thought you were tougher

Reply 32#32 Milks26's post

Nice episode but curious who he was talking to at the end of the episode

Reply 34#34 Milks26's post

prison break reunion

1x05 Plastique

This was the first time promo didn't ruin the episode and i really like that matahuman she was a good guy shame she had to die

The Flash is Born

This confirms that that dr was responsible for killing Barry's mothers because he confronted him and that threat was too convenient  . Iris call him flash as result Barry suggestion was amusing.

Reply 42#42 Milks26's post

That actor hasn't had much luck with work but last show he was on secret life of American teenager explains his acting ability

Power Outage

Barry losing his power was predictable I am glad he finally got some appreciation of his speed

The Flash - FLASH VS ARROW Extended Trailer

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

It was hyped up episode but Oliver saving him was a surprise and trust felicity to make Oliver help Barry when he just want to solve his case only.

Reply 61#61 Milks26's post

This confused me quite a bit because you really need understand wells that was quite a reveal at the end but connection to flash is rather complicated

1x10 Revenge of the Rogues

This was a great returning episode and trying to get them to cross path with each other was rather complicated but he managed it

1x11 The Sound and the Fury

This was a ok episode but bad guy being smart enough to escape the prison they made for meta-human was great set up to finding out barry weakness .

1x12 crazy for you

This was a nice episode but breaking her boyfriend out of prison was nice thing but trust him to abandon her when she get captured .

1x13 The Nuclear Man

Barry trying to have relationship with his new girlfriend was challenge because people needed saving certainly made things complicated but Astral letting the secret out of the bag about barry being hanged up on her was bad move but glad barry persisted and got her back.

63 1234
Thread