Thread
Printable Version

The Flash (2014) Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 Milks26's post

you didn't find a man who was poison gas exciting?

Reply 21#21 bala's post

I thought it was funny.  When he was running down the road, it looked like "he" had gas!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 10-22-2014 11:13  
you didn't find a man who was poison gas exciting?
No, he's scenes were boring and all the background sap I could've survived without it. In my opinion bad episode all around.

LOL, My kids are loving this show. We all sit together and watch as a family. Sorry you didn't like the gas episode but try living with 3 boys and a man and it becomes a reality.

Reply 24#24 gabsimom's post

I understand about the kids. I wasn't even going to watch it until I saw Jesse L martin was going to be in it.

Next week's episode looks good though...hopefully it will make up for the 3rd one.

Quote:
Originally posted by Milks26 at 10-23-2014 16:21  
No, he's scenes were boring and all the background sap I could've survived without it. In my opinion bad episode all around.
Wow you become bitter in your old .... let you fill in the blanks

The background stuff is important you asked in previous episode what happened about Iris mother but you don't care what happened to  Caitlin boyfriend who died ?. It might not been interesting but it helps us understand characters

Quote:
Originally posted by gabsimom at 10-23-2014 17:13  
LOL, My kids are loving this show. We all sit together and watch as a family. Sorry you didn't like the gas episode but try living with 3 boys and a man and it becomes a reality.
I have to ask which one is worst ?

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 10-23-2014 10:54  

Wow you become bitter in your old .... let you fill in the blanks

The background stuff is important you asked in previous episode what happened about Iris mother but you don't care what happene ...
But, damn! Don't sap me to death to accomplish the task!

Reply 28#28 Milks26's post

Here i thought you were tougher

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

Overall, the episode was decent but nothing to howl over. But, thank God it was better than last week episode - it was just to sappy for my taste.

I was literally screaming at the television for Barry to kiss Felicity - thank God he did. I like that fact that Iris is the end game - but the man can have some fun while she is.

Reply 32#32 Milks26's post

Nice episode but curious who he was talking to at the end of the episode

Reply 33#33 bala's post

That's was  'Heatwave' character. played by Dominic Purcell.

But, according to the comics Heatwave is extremely scared of the cold....so Captain Cold brought someone to his team that he has power over.

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 10-29-2014 18:39 ]

Reply 34#34 Milks26's post

prison break reunion

Reply 35#35 bala's post

Plus Robert Knepper is going to be starring in the Flash too. Ner an ex-prison break star!!

I really liked this episode. Shows only work with character development and it was nice even to see how Barry thought the team had let him down, when in fact, they have his back all the time.

We continue to see a dark side to Well's too. Interesting to see where that goes.

Great to see Wentworth Miller though!

1x05 Plastique

This was the first time promo didn't ruin the episode and i really like that matahuman she was a good guy shame she had to die

Reply 38#38 bala's post

Its interesting Joe can figure out that Barry is in love with Iris but she has blinders on. I want to see her rescue from iron man next week

Thread