Thread
Printable Version

The Flash (2014) Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 100#100 arksongbird80's post

Boring episode. getting through it was pure torture. When will we stop trying to keep Iris safe?

It was nice to see Felicity again too bad she brought a beau with her. Sorry Barry. .

Even though Cisco was killed by RF its kinda weird that he's the only one having flashbacks from the time when Barry altered time.

1x19 Who Is Harrison Wells?

Finding Harrison wells body was interesting as we new he wasn't real wells but finding the secret room was nice cliffhanger

Reply 104#104 bala's post

1x19

This episode seemed tedious and unbelievable to me. Why would the Flash think that Eddie got out so quickly and fall for that Catilian switchroo move?

Finally the show is getting to the end to expose RF.

1x20 The Trap

It was good trap but as always RF was one step ahead and hints about the future were amusing but Barry creating Gideon was an interesting revelation.

Reply 106#106 bala's post

1x20

As ridiculous as the last few episodes have been this one had a very nice touch to it. Enjoyed every second.

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 5-6-2015 19:24 ]

1x21 Grodd Lives

Damn your influence is rubbing off on me Mils26 this episode was awful but i am glad Iris had balls to confront barry over his secret identity but seriously how can she walk into starlabs without any ID?. You would of thought security would stop her from going into restrictive area ?.

Reply 109#109 bala's post

Do they even have any security left since the labs blew up? After all the hoopla about Grodd it was a leveled episode. But, I was more or less  focused on  Barry & Iris scenes....

Now that RF revealed the truth to Eddie - will he try to change his future so that he keeps the girl and also make a name for himself?

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 5-6-2015 19:47 ]

Reply 110#110 Milks26's post

I would hope so considering it's a technology lab and considering what RF has been hiding i would assume he would have some security measures

1x22 Rogue Air

Trying to be Oliver when you are not never ends up well but i am glad he finally realise he couldn't do it on his own have teamwork help defeat RF but only 1 more episode and things are going get messed up based on promo if Barry goes back time and save his mother his whole life would change

Reply 114#114 bala's post

Decent pre finale episode.  I doubt Iris and Eddie are going to over just like that.

I really hope they don't do a lot of Capt Cold episodes in season 2. Wentworth is so boring and dull in the role, plus, his centric episodes are always boring.

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 5-13-2015 14:36 ]

1x23 Fast Enough

So they spend the whole first season on Barry to save his dad and when he gets opportunity to actually save his mother he decides not to because other him shook his head?. The logic of RF killing Barry's mother was so flawed i don't know whether to be surprised or confused.  i suppose if you going end the season on a cliffhanger it might as well be a wormhole that leads into Legends of Tomorrow series.

Reply 116#116 bala's post

After the Flash finale aired there were countless reviews of how great it was etc. But, after finally watching the episode today it was simply about  will he or won't he.

Eddie dying was no big surprise but since RF has such a big presence in the Flash's life I doubt we've heard the last from him.

Reply 118#118 Milks26's post

i am not a fanboy i am an objective tv show watcher so i was a bit more critical the ending was great but i just wasn't happy about him not trying save his mother and i understand why people were happy he didn't but to make that choice at moment was strange.

Reply 119#119 bala's post

I think he made the decision not to save her before he left. His words to Joe "bye Dad"....kinda said it all. He was happy with the present life he had even though both his parents weren't in it.  He just wanted to say a proper goodbye to her in the end.

My biggest question is what was the deal with his future self stopping his present self from intervening in the fight?

Thread