Thread
Printable Version

The Flash (2014) Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x13 The Nuclear Man

I'm impressed Barry got away with his disappearing act while on his date but a second date was pushing his luck and Iris putting her foot in it was uncalled for as she wasn't interested

1x14 Fallout

I'm impressed the separation worked but Martin was a little bit of an ass at first and Barry being there as an adult  when his mother was killed is an interesting twist but getting rid of General Wade was karma

Flash: look ahead

1x15 Out of Time

This would great episode if they didn't do time reverse because cisco being dead, things would have move fast but time reverse change everything . Writer change it giving them a way out

It was a great episode almost had a Finale feel to it. But as you say Bala, all the big reveals will be gone next week because they can just hit the reset button with the time jump!

Reply 86#86 shinny's post

Yes it did feel season finale i be curious how they will top this ?

Taking another month long hiatus after Christmas break made no sense at all but at least this episode made up for that.

The writers had no choice but to press the rewind button since way, way too much happened & information was revealed here. Plus, now that Barry knows that he has that ability to alter time he will try to save his Mom if Wells allows it.

Reply 88#88 Milks26's post

Writers did have a choice they choose this option -Writer control direction of the show it's up executive producer give them guidance

Reply 89#89 bala's post

As always your missing the point.

This show moves slow as snails - so revealing that much info was highly unusual - therefore we had the time rewind.

Plus, like I said Barry learns about another one of his abilities.

Reply 90#90 Milks26's post

I thought they over did it a bit

1x16 Rogue Time

After last week fantastic episode this was ok episode but Barry not realise consequence change the past was surprising because he change everyone future think about it if Cisco had died captain cold couldn't get guns as result Cisco surviving it result cold finding out that barry is the flash but the one thing that came out Barry now has suspicion on Wells.

Reply 93#93 bala's post

1x16 Captain Cold & Heat Wave (I think its the casting of the actors - they always have bad actors for the villains) episodes are always boring....so I wasn't expecting anything special here.  

1x17 The Trickster episode started  out dull but when the original escaped the actor really shined. He was a combination of the Joker & Riddler rolled into the one but Mark Hamil pulled it off.

It was nice to see how Eobard Thawne became Harrison Wells. He either really loves being RF with all the speed or there is something really special  to get back to in the future.

Reply 95#95 Milks26's post

The problem i had with trickster episode was the flashback even through there were very informative it didn't quite work with the episode i felt like there were combined two different episodes together. Usually flashback are used to help understand what's going in the episode but flashback had nothing to do with trickster

Reply 96#96 bala's post

One of the main problems with the show is that it moves too slow then accelerates to fit the storyline. The audience had already guessed from the first episode that Wells was Eobard Thawne and RF, yet the story was and is still being dragged on ridiculously.

Reply 97#97 Milks26's post

Yep there need decided where they want to go instead work it out as they go along

Reply 98#98 bala's post

Yep, that's exactly what they are doing.

I think next weeks' episode appears to have all the villains team up against the Flash. Which is okay since that scenario happens in the comics. But, I would've save that storyline  for next season. We already had 3 epis with Captain Cold & Heat Wave - now his sis is involved. 2 weather episodes yet they still have Gorilla Grod living in the sewers.

All star team up

Loved the episode.   Having felicity and Ray there was a nice change of pace.  I'm glad Cisco and Kaitlin have been brought into the fold concerning professor wells.  Let's move that along.
I now officially don't like IRIS!!  it's not always about you you VAIN woman. >:/
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Thread