Thread
Printable Version

Extant Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x05 What on Earth Is Wrong?

You can understand John starting to doubt Molly's mental state after being told she's not pregnant especially with the hallucinations and Sam lying about the pregnancy to protect her brother was sad but what a stroke of luck the dog bit her, Ethan suffers a serious setback was surprising but glad they could fix him

1x06 Nightmare

Ethan experiencing his first nightmare was surprising as he wasn't programmed that way and the way Kryger got his finger prints was impressive but it was obvious he was heading for trouble

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Who would of thought he would be able crack encryption considering he thought it was a game   .

Ethan's ability has evolved from his accident

1x07 More in Heaven and Earth

I didn't know this was a double episode this week so it was a nice surprise. Ethan being able block anyone to mess with his system was impressive he is learning to self perservate which could be dangerous. Molly find out her kid is still alive trying to find out where he is was great.

1x08 Incursion

That was one hell of a rescue attempt and Molly isn't giving up getting bottom of this and getting evidence is great and now molly is going risk her life to see him .

Reply 25#25 bala's post

I though Ethan talking Japanese was great as the girls had no idea he could understand them and Derek turning up dead before talking to Molly was a little predictable but Molly confronting Sparks is asking for trouble considering how many people have died

Reply 26#26 bala's post

So much for them wanting Ethan to learn and when he does their annoyed but blocking John was amusing and getting attacked for his bike should be a wake up call not to go off alone

1x09 Care and Feeding

Sparks running off with Molly's baby was predictable but I'm still not sure if I trust Yasumoto

1x10 A Pack of Cards

You can understand why Sparks is determined to keep Molly's baby alive at any cost because of the visions of his deceased daughter but the fact he is willing to sacrifice others is tragic and Molly's flashback of the car accident were strange as there seemed to be two versions

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

It was one hell of blackmail to convince him to do it by emotionally by giving him visions of his dead daughter but the length he was willing to go was disturbing.   

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

Yes but that warning to Molly in sky was smart and look Ethan doesn't realise that he trying damage him which is a shame .

1x11 A New World

Molly should of known trying to bluff Yasumoto about having her son was risky but him pointing the gun at her was a great way to call her bluff

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

Yes it was good way test his buff but that bomb in Ethan has me worried

1x12 Before the Blood

Look like Ethan was close to blow up the lab but was talked down unintentionally was great close call but finding out who he was, was great now she knows Ethan has a bomb. . Come on i think we all knew she was an alien on the ship

Reply 37#37 bala's post

It's a good job Ethan wasn't forced to wear the cap as he was about to push the button and Julie finding out who he is and what he had planned was impressive

1x13 Ascension

What a good ending for this show if it hasn't get renewed i am very happy there was no cliffhanger and it's clear to me the writer knew they weren't coming back and yes i know they have left one little loose end but that one doesn't really bother me much.

Thread