39 12
Thread
Printable Version

Dominion Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Idk about y'all but this show is just falling flat.  I'm not invested and I'm saving it as the last show to watch on my DVR.  Hmm
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 22#22 arksongbird80's post

yeah it falling flat but something watch when your bored

1x06 Black Eyes Blue

Alex attempting to save Claire's mother when he was ordered to kill her was going to be risky but Claire suffocating her was a surprise

Reply 22#22 arksongbird80's post

I agree. I think it had so much more potential. Chris Egan (Alex) is a miscast role. Tom Wisdom (Michael) is perfectly cast. I can't believe that guy is 41. He only looks about 30! Numbers are not good either so I think it's heading for the chop!

1x07 Ouroboros

Louis should of been the one pushed out the window and Gabriel using his powers of possession to infiltrate Vega was sneaky but trying to turn them against Michael should be interesting

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

I did like revelation that one of his closest person was hidden angel i should know micheal would have someone hidden in his unit

1x08 Beware Those Closest To You

Well that was an episode and a half (literally too!)

So my thoughts on this are that the real bluff happened after the fake bluff. I think they knew that Gabriel was too clever so they put in place a fake bluff, because he would be expecting that. Then everything that happened after that is in fact, the real bluff. Knowing that Gabriel has eyes everywhere it needed to be really believable and they had to trick us too. Maybe I'm wrong and we'll find out next season, but something makes me think it wasn't all real.

Reply 29#29 shinny's post

I really didn't give this much thought but you could be onto something i thought it was good plan but i never expect Gaberal to turn himself in but knowing he has way out was a good plan. it certainly one best episode so far but who know if second season is coming?.

Reply 30#30 bala's post

Well it was until I saw this deleted scene image on Syfy's website. Not sure why they deleted it but Michael is distraught which makes me think it was real and look who showed up to comfort him.....

http://www.syfy.com/dominion/photos/dominion_s01_e0108?id=23

I really hope they confirm a season 2. I think it's gotten so much better in the last few episodes. It would be a shame for the next part of the story not to be told.

Reply 29#29 shinny's post

The way Alex discovered that Claire was carrying his child was cruel as Claire should of told him but keeping it quiet from everyone else made sense as the child would also be in danger

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

Leaving the letter was great

how did he know how find his cave ?

Yeah I felt sorry for Alex finding out like that. By the way, Syfy have taken that pic down. I wonder why? Maybe they want to leave their options open for next season!! If we get a next one that is!

Great news that Dominion has been renewed!

2x01 Heirs of Salvation

Bombing the cave with everyone including Alex was bold move but it didn't work. Michael finding a town with god's protection was an interesting situation

2x02 Mouth of the Damned

Micheal trying scare the only person in town that know he's an angel lead to unfortunate consequence

2x03 The Narrow Gate

Michael sacrifice himself to the town people to save them was interesting but him being bought back to life giving him a new purpose was interesting.

39 12
Thread