39 12
Thread
Printable Version

Dominion Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Dominion Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Dominion Premieres on Syfy on June 19, 2014

Dominion is an epic supernatural drama set in the near future. Specifically, 25 years after "The Extinction War," when an army of lower angels, assembled by the archangel Gabriel, waged war against mankind. The archangel Michael, turning against his own kind, chose to side with humanity. Rising out of the ashes of this long battle are newly fortified cities which protect human survivors. At the center of the series is the city of Vega, a glistening empire that has formed from the ruins of what was once Las Vegas.

Get more details on the characters of Vega here.

Dominion stars Christopher Egan (Resident Evil: Extinction), Tom Wisdom (300), Roxanne McKee (Game of Thrones), Alan Dale (Lost), Anthony Stewart Head (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) and Luke Allen-Gale (The Borgias).

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Dominion Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 6-20-2014 03:46 ]

Dominion 1X02 Promo [HD) "Godspeed"

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-11-2014 12:18 ]

Pilot

I really didn't like this pilot to be honest it was awful too many things happening and even if you saw the film you still get a bit confused at times. The biggest problem i found wasn't bad acting but storyline for a sci-fi show this was rather disappointing because every cliche you could think of happen in this episode with regards to the chosen one. Nothing really surprised even ending didn't shock me i felt he had his own agenda .

Reply 4#4 bala's post

Of course we knew who the chosen one was  at the very beginning.  The texas hold em scene at the beginning was funny and cliché.  Not bad.  I felt very confused and I'm not sure seeing the movie would have helped.  I'll give this a 3 episode arc and see where it leads.  

6 out of 10
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

This has now been added to the flash site

Godspeed

Well getting reassigned to another department after they found out who he is came as no surprise but who would thought that archangel were hiding in plain sight and he learnt the cost of ignore his destiny in this episode.

Dominion 1x03 Promo 'Broken Places'

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-11-2014 12:16 ]

Dominion 1x04 Promo "The Flood"

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-11-2014 12:15 ]

Reply 5#5 arksongbird80's post

I thought I would watch the movie Legion (2010) while VIP was playing up but Gladys taking a bite out of Howard before climbing the walls was amusing for a horror film and trying to protect Charlie and her unborn child was no easy task with so many trying to kill them, the cast line up was surprising

1x01 Pilot

After Alex seen the photo of his mother it was obvious he was the chosen one

1x02 Godspeed

The truth about Alex being the chosen one getting out was predictable along with him wanting to leave Claire behind to keep her safe especially after that attack

1x03 Broken Places

Michael following Alex after he left Vega to make a life for himself was understandable but getting stabbed was a surprise

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Well it's a good thing he was able to find him but what his brother did to angel that stab Micheal was surprising . How can you be in a war and tell your army not hurt his brother ?

The Flood

Well after Michael's accident he had no choice take him to hospital but this was episode where he decided to embrace his destiny

1x04 The Flood

Killing Senator Frost after Alex revealed he was the chosen one was sad but David killing the girl in hospital was unbelievable

1x05 Something Borrowed

Claire threatening to expose David as a traitor was great and the General ordering a hit on his daughter was sad as she cant help the way she is

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Wow that her mother is a blackball ?

Does that mean human can turned into blackball?

39 12
Thread