Thread
Printable Version

Young & Hungry (ABC Family) General Discussion (Spoilers)

2x07 Young & Ferris Wheel

Gabi reuniting Shauna with her daughter would of been nice if Josh hadn't made out with her first on a ferris wheel but the fact the daughter still wanted him was awkward

2x08 Young & Sandwich

Gabi attempts to play matchmaker for Sofia was interesting as he lied about what he does for work and Yolanda going out with one of Elliot's ex's was amusing

2x09 Young & Pretty Woman

Gabi laughing when Josh told her he loves her was amusing but dreaming about him was priceless

2x10 Young and Part Two

The guys fighting like girls over Gabi was embarrassing but quitting was a surprise and trust Josh being the one who got her the audition

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Ellote trying on the ring was amusing but asking girls to ask was even more amusing since he's been giving both of them a hard time especially Gabbi and she was first one not to make fun of the situation. I really should watch show where i have crush on main actress .

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

This was quite amusing episode it's one thing to help your boss get into a magazine but to go out with her and even kiss her to make her ex-girlfriend jealous was kind of ridclous. Gabby is really desperate, the length she is willing to go to make everyone happy.

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

Yes i watch both seasons today, man i need to get a life and it wasn't too bad but seriously using same cliffhanger for both season shows seems lazy just switch it around to where Gabby's the one leaving the message.

If there are going keep having both Josh and gabby on-again-off-again it could start getting annoying but you just know at start 3rd season Josh will have another girlfriend . What i would love to be the twist would if it's gabby's room-mate that was so amusing . That's bound to be a future storyline

2x11 Young & How Gabi Got Her Job Back

Gabi managing to get a new job with Josh's neighbour after returning from Switzerland was bound to get awkward after he found out he fancied her but being the new chef he fancied was surprising

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

How she got her job back was really convenient but you know it would be a mistake

2x12 Young & Back to Normal

Gabi meeting a new guy thanks to her Friday pants was amusing but arranging for Josh to date her neighbour was bizarre and the story about the teeth was priceless

2x13 Young & Unemployed

Gabi asking Josh to hire Sofia was asking a lot considering the other applicants qualifications and pretending she got the job was pushing her luck

2x14 Young & Oh, Brother!

Sofia's younger brother asking Gabi out on a date was bound to cause trouble between them but Gabi getting the wrong idea about the date was surprising as he's gay and his sister didn't know

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-4-2016 11:43 ]

Thread