Thread
Printable Version

Murder in the First Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x08 Out of the Shadows

I had feeling the union wouldn't help him out of jail but sending a hit women kill him was predictable but seriously that guard was a moron .

I knew Hedi would help her brother out making him tell her what union does was interesting but he's right taking down a union is going to be tough .

This season was complete and utter rubbish. The multiple storylines and characters were all over the place and had no sound direction. If this show gets renewed the writers need to re-watch the first season and follow that pattern.

Reply 62#62 Milks26's post

For me it was ok

Reply 63#63 bala's post

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 6-9-2015 10:31  
it wasn't that great i kind lost interest half way through i seen too many cop show character weren't as good
Really? The first season you were like eh! But, its this rubbish you like?? Wow!

Reply 64#64 Milks26's post

I really enjoyed police corruption storyline, the  first season was just focused on one murder i was bored .
The second season has different story lines which keep me interested.

Alright, Bala.

IMO the whole season was handled poorly. But, maybe TNT might give them another shot at recapturing what they had from 1. I don't think they deserve to get it, but because its a summer show that might save them.

Reply 66#66 Milks26's post

i think it's our expectation because you had higher expectation since you enjoyed first season you were disappointed while i had low expectation of the second season which meant i didn't feel same way as you as long it was different from first season.

2x01 Twenty-Fifteen

Why on earth would you ask a kid on the bus for a drink especially in that tone of voice but the second shooter getting away was unfortunate and the one kid they let go was lucky, all the victims phones ringing was a little creepy

Murder in the First Trailer I TNT

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 8-29-2016 16:32 ]

3x09

Well, let's see how they wrap this case up next week. The end was so abrupt.

I seriously wanted to slap Louise when she was yelling at all the adults throughout the entire episode. The kid was never a brat, don't turn her into one just because she's at that age.

If Siletti doesn't die in the next episode - I seriously wonder what he's whole arc was about this season. Either the husband or the dumbass Atty will be the shooter.

2x02 Schizofrenzy

Terry going underground chasing the missing kid was risky and the good Samaritan unknowingly helping the kid was unfortunate but glad he didn't hurt her

Reply 70#70 Milks26's post

I agree that was not a great cliffhanger poor edited on their part

2x03 Blue on Blue

The lack of enthusiasm for the cop to look for the missing cop was suspicious and so much for them keeping quiet when the cop was killed by one of their own

2x04 My Sugar Walls

Looks like the kid from the bus shooting has got himself a good lawyer and what a way to teach the kid a lesson by putting him inside the wall but I didn't expect him to be alive when the got him out

2x05 The McCormack Mulligan

The mother blaming Hildy for her son dying in juvenile detention was sad as she was happy to have a surround sound system and Hildy's brother did look guilty at first

2x06 Oh, Mexico

Terry and Hildy having to investigate people within their own department was awkward but letting them think the cop killed himself was understandable and the body disappearing from the morgue was surprising, the lawyer letting Dustin plead guilty is a little suspicious, she must have something up her sleeve

Thread